INFORMATION

Information to be passed accross.

Not an update.

There's a new story of mine titled "DARK LOVE" here on Wattpad please endeavor to read it,it's a new story of mine and I'll need your support right away,thanks for understanding.

And I haven't forgotten about "ACCEPTABLE" don't worry, before this week runs out I'll try to upload two more chapters.

Don't forget to like,comment and share,your support means my world, Temiashmar loves you'll.

And mind you I'm planning to finish "ACCEPTABLE" at chapter 50 it's going to be an epic.

And also sorry for the typographical error,I've been really busy this year that I don't have time for myself or any other thing,I hope you understand what I'm going through.

I'll try on my next story titled "DARK LOVE" not to make obvious mistakes.I'm really still making my decision on how to begin and end "DARK LOVE" because I have two storyline on my head now and I need your help please.

If you can volunteer to help me out please don't hesitate to beep me on private chat.Thanks.

And before I forget,I'll try all my best to upload new chapters at least once in a week or twice it depends on my schedule. Have a lovely day ahead of you.

Written by
Temiashmar
The author.
23rd September 2018.