50.Sam and Austin

Daniella's POV

Its past two months and now it was in the month of August,it was August fifth,today is the day when Sam and Austin are officially married.

We were all at the church where the wedding is taking place the venue was well organized and we were all looking dope.we were all sitted especially we,being the immediate  friends made us look more honoured we sat at the front row.

Now the both of them are on the alter."Dearly beloved we are all gathered here today to join Austin Sinade and Sam Marly."the minister spoke.

The mister told us the excess of marriage and with that he asked Austin and Sam if they agree with the marriage and they both said yes.

Now the minister looked at the guests and he spoke out loud."If anyone has a reason why these two new couples shouldn't be married,speak now or forever hold your peace."No body objected.

"Now you may kiss the bride."Everyone claped as they kissed.Sam's parents were soo happy and made sure the party was one of a kind and Austin's parents seemed proud of their son.

There were variety of foods and it was all organized by Sam's parents.We were at the after party everyone was happy and it filled me with joy.

As I was at a corner watching everyone dance I noticed a hand on my waist I looked back to check who it was."One day you will be just like this."Max pointed at Sam as she threw the flower we both looked at Sam.I smiled and turned to face him."That's acceptable."He winked at me and we looked deep into my eyes as he gulped my face and kissed me soo passionately."So when shall we start the preparation?"He asked as he played with my hair.

"Anytime...."I smiled lightly.

"Then let's make it now."he reached out to his pocket and brought out a small box.He then knelt down and he rested his left leg on the ground making him kneel in a proposal way.

He opened the box and I noticed a gold ring it looked very expensive and unique,I loved it.He looked straight into my eyes and the next thing I heard is"Will you marry me gorgeous?"he waited for me to reply and I quickly nodded and brought out my finger."Yes yes I will."he quickly stood to hug me.

"Now let's go and share the goodnews."Max suggested and I nodded.

"Max suggested and I nodded

That's the end.The first picture is Henry and the couple picture is Sam and Austin.

I'll write an appreciation epistle soon.Thanks for supporting me till the end.Love from Temiashmar.