Part 1

It was a new week, Monday ugh. I hate Monday's they're always so boring as I always either have double English or science. My school day's start at 8:30 and finishes at 3:10, which was a drag. It was okay though because I had three amazing friends which helped me through the days. Anyway I haven't told you really anything about myself.
I'm Blair. Weird name I know but anyway. I'm 16 years old. Back to the story.
I got dressed into my clothes while listening Hotter Than Hell by Dua Lipa. My mum keeps shouting at me to be faster because it's almost 8:10. (I always wake up at 8:50).
Another 5 minuets have pasted and I'm all ready and about to get into the car. The same routine every morning. My mum starts driving and I check my social medias. After around 10 minuets it's 8:20 and I get out of the car to walk into school.
Zara walks up to greet me. "Hey Blair."
I reply a simple hey as we walk into form. We wait for the bell to ring as we continue talking in out seats. The bell rings and our teacher tells us to be quiet, as usual we aren't but after a while we start to be silent.
"Okay guys, today I found out tomorrow we will be having a new person in our form-"
"Hope it's a cute boy" someone shouts in the back off the class. Everyone laughed. Even the teacher.
"I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl yet." She sniggers as she sits back in her seat to the register.
- CUT TO BREAK -
"Hey guys", I should when I see my friends. I sit in our fake claimed bench. Me and my friends all sit down and talk about random things (yet again another routine). Then I remember about the new kid coming tomorrow. "Oh yeah, our form teacher told us we were having another person in our form, I'm really hoping it's a nice girl or a really cute boy", I laughed. All of my friends laughed with me.
Then the rest of the day was just boring lessons full of boringness.
But.. near the end of the day a teacher called me into their class room, Mr Bell. The head of my house. "They new boy tomorrow will be in most of your lessons, would you be able to guide him round, obviously so he won't get lost."
I thought for a moment, feeling nervous because it was a complete stranger and being a boy. But i accepted walking out the room with nervousness and butterflies. I hope this goes well tomorrow.