Part 29

I walked into school avoiding everyone. Me and Leo were in the same tutor which I wasn't looking forward too. I walked into the class room with my head down. I felt someone grab my arm, I turned around to see Leo. I pulled my arm away and walked to my seat. I sat down and saw him walk towards me. "Blair, please." He said. "Leave me alone." I said almost crying. "Plea-." Midway I got out of my seat and walked out the classroom. "Hey are you okay?" A girl came up to me. "Yeah I'm good." I replied. "Well I'm Paige." She said. "I'm blair." I said. "Wanna sit with me a lunch and break? You seem upset." She said. "Sure, thank you." I said as she walked off. I walked back in and sat in my seat. After the registrar was done, we all started to walk to our classes. Midway down the corridor Leo grabbed my arm again. It turned around, "no, you don't get to do this. You hurt me. You hurt my feelings, you took my ring, you threw things and now you just wanna talk to me. No leave me alone." I shouted. His head went down in embarrassment. "Look, I'm sorry please." He said. I walked off and left him stood there.
- LEOS POV -
I walked off to class is shame. I hate myself right now. "Hey Leo." Colby said sitting next to me. "How are you?" He asked. I just burst out crying. "Sorry mate." He said rubbing my back. I couldn't help myself. I needed her. "It's gonna be okay, you guys always seem to get back together, well from what you've told me." He said. "I know, but this time she told me basically to go. To leave her alone." I said back. "You'll Be okay." He replied. I nodded and continued with the work.
It was finally break and I walked past Blair again. I turned around to see her walking off and not glimpsing at me at all.
I walked into the canteen for lunch at sat with Colby. "Are you not eating?" He asked. "Yeah but i normally wait for the line to go down." I replied. I saw Blair walk in and sit with the girl, the girl looked at me and then looked away. "Hey who's that?" I said kinda pointing. "That's Paige, she's really nice, she'll take care of her don't worry." He said laughing a little. I felt someone hand trace my shoulder. "Hiiii." I heard Paisley say. "Go away." I said. I then heard loud footsteps coming towards us. I saw Blair grab Paisley's hair and bash her face into her knee. I went to Blairs side and picked her up. I brought out into an empty part of the corridor. "Put me down." She said crying. "Hey hey hey what's wrong?" I said wiping her tears. "I don't know." She replied. She walked off and went in a different direction.
I woke up at Colbys house again, I hated not having Blair by my side, it felt so wrong.
He put his playlist on to get ready for school so I got up anyway. I brushed my hair and made it messy like it always was and went downstairs to get breakfast. "Hey bro could you do me a bowl too." Colby shouted from upstairs. "Sure." I replied. "Hey Leo." I heard some girl say walking down the stairs. She was in a top and some underwear. "Hey." I replied. Colby walked down the stairs and I walked towards him. "Is that your sister?" I asked. "Yeah." He said grabbing his bowl of cereal and walking towards the couch. I saw her wink at me and and then walk back upstairs carrying an apple.
- 10pm -
"Hey bro ima go out and do some shopping. I'll be back shortly." Colby said walking out of the bedroom. I picked up my phone and looked on my memories on Snapchat. I clicked one and it was of Blair climbing up some stairs trying to reach the slide, she sat down on it and as she went to slide down she hit her head. I started to laugh to myself. I looked through each and every photo and video and was laughing my ass of and smiling like an idiot.
I heard the door creak open and it was Colbys sister. "Hey." I said looking up from my phone. She walked towards me and sat beside me. "Hi um, wanna do something?" She asked. "Sure I'm bored anyway." I replied. "Wanna watch a film?" I suggested. "Sure." She said. She led down on the other side of the bed and watched me flick through the films. I stopped on clueless because it meant I could flick through my phone.
Midway through the film I could feel her travel towards me. I felt her arm go on my chest. "What are you doing?" I said looking up from my phone. She quickly got up a sat on my lap. "No. No no no." I said. "Come on, you don't have a girlfriend do you?" She asked. "Yes." I said. She rolled her eyes and her head headed towards my neck. I pushed her away and got up from the bed. "Get out." I said. "This is my house?" She said. "I don't care." I said. I pushed her out of the room and sat back on the bed with my head in my hands. I grabbed my phone again and went to my text messages.
I went through all of my messages with Blair. I fell in love all over again. I missed her so much. I went to text her but deleted it because she wouldn't reply anyway.
- BLAIRS POV -
I sat on my bed flicking through the channels to see what to watch. I wanted to go and hug Leo so badly but I couldn't. I was a bitch at school today. I started to rub my belly and draw heart on it, I seriously didn't know what to do. I saw Leo snapchatting his time with Colby. He was laughing and smiling. I felt like he was happy without me. I was alone in this house. I felt really alone. I started to begin to overthink everything. I grabbed my phone and started to watch YouTube videos. And eventually fell asleep.
- 7 days later - At lunch - LEOS POV -
I saw Blair walking down the corridor heading towards the canteen. I ran up and grabbed her and pulled us both in a closet. "I'm sick and tired of us not speaking." I said kissing her. "Leo." She said. "What?" I said kissing her neck. "Leo stop please." She said starting to cry. "I'm sorry, what's wrong." I said sounding worried. She fell into a hug and stayed there for a good couple minuets. "What's wrong baby." I asked. "I don't know how to tell you." She said. She walked out of the closet thing and took us into an empty class room. She sat on the table and I moved closer. "What's wrong." I asked. "I- uh-." She said. "Babe." I said. "I'm pregnant." She spat out. "What?" I said. She put her head down in shame. "Are you serious?" I asked. She nodded her head while twiddling her thumbs. "I don't know what to do Leo." She said. "When did you find out?" I asked. "The day of the party." She replied. "So you've kept it a secret this whole time." I said lifting her head up. "Yes." She said whole year dropped from her eye. I wiped it away and kissed on the head. "It's gonna be okay." I said. I didn't know what to say, my heart was racing. I was gonna be a father at 17. "Please, please don't leave." She said hanging on to me as I picked her up. "Never." I said. "But what are we gonna do." She asked. "I don't know, Are you gonna keep it or?" I asked. "I don't know, I seriously don't know." She replied. "We're young, but we have money, we have a house." I said. "Yeah I know but I just... i don't know if I can't do this whole thing. Leo, I'm tired. I've been waking up at 7 and going to sleep at like 12 at night from being sick all the time. I haven't had anyone with me." She said. "I'm sorry." I replied. "Do you even know what happened and what you said?" She asked. "All I Remember is coming in, nothing else." I said. "You told me that Paisley was there and I wasn't. You took my ring. You threw things." She said. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I said.
I put my head to her belly and kissed it. "Whatever you decide to do, I'll support you." I said.
- BLAIRS POV -
I walked home and went straight into my bed. I didn't know if Leo was coming back, or if he wasn't. "Blair!" He shouted. Oh I guess he was coming. I walked down stairs with my eyes wide open and fell into him. I felt him walk upstairs and lay me on the bed. "What do you want to eat." He asked. "You, in here." I said sort of laughing. "A pizza." I said. "Okay I'll order one." He said climbing in the bed with me. I felt his hand travel to my belly and rub it. "I'm gonna keep it." I said looking at him. "Are you serious?" He said while his face lit up. "Yes." I said laughing. I hovered above me and kissed me all over. I was so scared about everything but I had Leo so, it was less scary when having him around.