Part 10 (this part included smut so read at own risk)

I heard Leo banging into things down stairs, I seriously didn't know what he was doing.
"You can come down now." He shouted. I got off of the bed and drifted down the stairs.
I walked into the kitchen and all I see is pizza and food.
"You didn't." I said in a shocked voice. "Well pizza is probably one of the most things you eat all the time so, yep I did." He said in a laughy sort of way.
So I thought we could either watch a movie. I replied a simple yes and we continued to stuff our faces and watch Love Actually.
Throughout the film I couldn't help but notice Leo grasping my leg and my arm. He did this almost every time when he wanted something. Not just anything, something sexual.
We haven't had sex yet and but I was sure I wanted him to be my first.
So I grabbed his hand a put it near my boob just tease him. And as he went to feel it I took it off again.
"Stop." He said jokingly. I just laughed at him.
He then pushed me down and hovered above me. We started making out like a normal couple on an anniversary.
"I'm ready." I said nervously. "What, really?" He said excitedly. "Yeah, I'm sure." I said laughing. He quickly got up and went up stairs, he was running so fast. I started laughing to myself because of how eager he was. He called me up and I followed his voice up the stairs. He led me on the bed and went into the bathroom.
"Leo." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "I'm actually scared"
He walked out of the bathroom and sat by me.

"Relax" He says gently , his large hand caressing my face as I tried to steady my breathing .

"Just focus on me . Don't focus on anything else ."He says , and as he speaks, his face moves closer to me , his lips grazing mine gently , making them tingle .

"Just , relax" He whispers , before pressing his lips against mine. My entire body ignited at the feel of his lips, and I turned my head, deepening the kiss . Leo's hand fell onto my waist , before squeezing gently , making me gasp. He dove in, we both kissed passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck , running my fingers through his hair and tugging slightly making him groan .

My ears perked up at the noise , and I did it again , another soft groan leaving his lips .

Leo pulled away from the kiss before pressing open mouthed kisses on my neck , making me close my eyes, mouth agape .

Leo licked a strip down my neck making me gasp , before attaching his lips to mine. I bit his bottom lip before pulling back , wanting to hear that sound come from his lips again .

Leo moaned , falling back onto the bed , my body on top of his as his hands found my waist again . I sat up , removing my shirt and throwing it somewhere on the floor , before attaching our lips once again.

All of a sudden Leo started to move my hips against his , and I took a sharp breath , the sudden sensations I was feeling making me squeeze my eyes shut .

We both laughed at how shocked I was.

He let go of me and let me take control, we both grinded together making ourselves even more hot than before because of the pleasure.

We both moaned at the sensations we were feeling.

Leo hands ran down my body and stopped at my pajama shorts , before slowly pulling them off .

I grabbed Leo by the hem of his shirt and pulled it off his body , and his body hovered over mine before kissing me again .

I watched as he moved down my body , pressing hot kisses against my skin , and I already felt myself start to shake .

He kissed down my stomach , making me bite my lip.

I turned my head to the side as I felt his breath near my most private area , and when he slid my underwear off I felt my face get hot .

"Its okay" He murmurs , pressing a quick kiss to my lips before moving down again .

I moan loudly when I feel his tongue on me , my back arching off the bed . What the hell why am I just now doing this ?

"Oh my god Leo" I moan as his tongue swirls around me , my hips bucking into him .

I ran my hands through Leosc hair , breathy moans leaving my lips.

"Please" I whimper , not really sure what im asking , but at this point I didn't care , my mind wasn't in its right mind .

"Fuck!" I curse when he sucks on my bundle of nerves , my heart pounding and my breathing erratic.

After a few moments I feel Leo slide a finger inside of me making me suck in a breath , the feeling extremely uncomfortable .

"This is going to help stretch you out" He reassures , and I nod , waiting for the feeling to go away but was soon distracted once Justin kept licking between my folds , his finger going in and out of me .

Suddenly my legs tensed up as Leos finger hit a spot inside of me , making me moan his name loudly , my orgasm washing over me .

Leo continue to lick me as I came , making me close my legs around his head .

"Holy" I pant as he pulled away , before kissing up my stomach and meeting my lips.

He gets back up and hovers above me.

"Im ready" I say , and he looks into my eyes once more before nodding , sliding on the condom and lining up at my entrance .

He slid himself up and down my folds , making me buck my hips , before he interlocked his fingers with mine .

"I love you" He said as he pushed inside of me , and I bit my lip to keep from crying out as he hissed .

"Fuck" We both said , and squeezed my eyes shut .

"Relax" He murmurs , kissing my head as I breathed deeply .

I nodded for him to continue , and gasped once he was completely inside of me , the stinging sensation taking over.

"It hurts" I whimper .

"I know I know , but it will go away soon" Leo said , his voice tense .

"Youre really tight" He adds , and I laugh despite the pain I feel .

"Well , what did you expect?" I retort , focusing on the look of pleasure on his face, which did unexplainable things to me .

"I think im okay now" I say after a minute .

"You sure?" He asks , and I nod .

I arch my back slightly as he pulls back out , before pushing into me completely .

"Shit" I moan , gripping Leo's fingers tightly as pleasure sparked up my spine .

'M-move Leo please" I moan , moving my hips to feel that sensation again .

Leo started moving back and forth , and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he thrusted inside of me , my body becoming numb with pleasure . I removed my fingers from his as he lifted my leg up , before thrusting deeper inside of me , making me scream .

"Oh my god oh my god fuck fuck" I cried , running my hands down his back as he brought me to another world.

"Youre so beautiful" Leo whispered to me before attaching his lips to mine , moving position slightly so that he could hit me at a new angle and my stomach clenched .

I moaned , feeling the pressure building up in my lower region .

"I love you Blair." Leo groaned , burying his face in my neck .

"I love you too Leo." I said , my voice about three octaves higher as I focused on the immense pleasure I was feeling.

"Well?" He asked , pulling my body close to his and kissing my forehead .

"That was amazing." I replied.