Part 8

- LEOS POV -
"So since I chose to stay here and kept you outta school, I might as well help with what we're gonna do." I laughed. "Maybe we could go swimming or something." Her face glew up. She loved swimming, even though she never really mentions it I remember from when we first met. "Oh my god, we should, i never thought of that. Have I even told you I loved going swimming?" I laughed and nodded at the same time. She gave a quick and we handed out.
"Come here then." I shouted as she started swimming towards me. "Leo I can't. It's too deep!" She shouted back. I started to swim back to her and go back to the more shallow end. She looked so cute when she was helpless, it made me feel as though she need me.
- BLAIRS POV -
I can't swim in the deep end and there was no way I was starting to now. After a while of just relaxing I could feel eyes on me. Leo's friends. I suddenly felt a full on my bikini top. I quickly turned around and told them to go away. Leo just laughed. I swam away from him and his friend and went towards the shower. The ground was so cold, since I was in heated pool. I could hear Leo shouting my name but I was too frustrated with him to turn around. I decided to take a proper shower here so that I wouldn't have to wait until I got home.
I got undressed and started showering. I heard Leo voice calling me while I was in the shower. I wanted him to talk to me but I was about to let him see me naked, so I put my bikini back on. "Blair!" He shouted. "In here" i said in a frustrated voice with a sigh at the end. "Which one?" He said. I banged on the door to lead him to my cubical. "Can i come in?" He asked. I unlocked the door and saw his face look me up and down. "You just saw me in this bikini, perv." I said jokingly. He pulled me in and started to kiss my neck. I quickly pulled away and just stood there. "Sorry." He said. "It's not that I didn't want it, it's just we've been dating for like a day." I simply said. He nodded and just said 'okay'. I gave him a kiss as a sorry. We both showered (yes in the same shower, save water kids). After that we went home.
- At dinner table with family -
"So what'd you do today guys." My mum asked. My dad looking concerned because he's never really met Leo properly. "We went swimming, it was really fun." I said. My mums eyebrows raised, "you haven't been swimming in ages, not since last holiday you used to love it." My said excitedly. "She still does by the looks of it, and she still can't swim in the deep end." Leo said laughing. We all laughed together.
- LEOS POV -
Now that, that dinner is over I can finally feel safe again. Her parents make me so nervous still just because they haven't really gotten to know me yet and I'm living in their house, so any mistake they could kick me out at any time.
"Are you tired?" I said as she instantly yawned. All she did was climb into bed and rest her head on my chest and I heard a faint "I love you." She was the best I could possibly ask for. I kiss her head and we both fell asleep.