Part 7

I woke up to the sound of something banging on my window. I just stared and waited to see I could see anyone or anything.
"Blair. Are you here" said Leo. I replied "Yeah it's so late what are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes because I was still so tired. "My mum kicked me out, I didn't know where to go." He exclaimed. "Wait... why? Did she find out about the party?" He nodded in embarrassment.
- LEOS POV -
My mum didn't trust me at all. I can't blame her. But she has to let me back in at some point. The party was my fault I just went with what my friends told me to do.
"I packed a lot of my stuff so you do have to give me anything while I'm here. Well if you even want me here." I said. "Obviously I don't mind." She replied.
After a couple hours we watched Annabelle and Get Out. When the last film finished I noticed she attached to my arm. I started laughing and she gave me a angry looking face. She looks so cute. "Scared uh?" I stated. "No no, just wanted to hug you." She replied. Obviously she was lying. Her eyebrow sort of twitches when she does.
It was around 6 when I came but it was now 8.
- BLAIRS POV -
We watched movies for around 2 hours. I sneakily made my way into hugging his arm. I was scared it i wasn't going to admit it. "Scared uh?" He said laughing. No no, just wanted to hug you." I replied back, well it was a half a truth. "We better get ready for school." I said wait for his reply back. "Ugh do I have- do we have to. Why can't we just skip today, ask your mum to let us off." She knew leo was here and just trusted we weren't going to do anything bad. Like crash the house or whatever. "Fine." I said.
I walked down stairs to ask my mum if we could stay home and she agreed after some persuading. "Well honey I have to work soon, but please don't trash the house or break anything." I agreed and went back up stairs to Leo.
"She said okay." I stated. After I said that, his face blew up so brightly it was like I handed him 100's of £10 notes. I sat beside him and we both thought about what we were gonna do. I suddenly blurted out, "did you mean it, when you said you loved me?" I was dying to know the answer but I just said it randomly because I didn't actually know the right time to say it.
"Yes, i have for a while. I just know what time to say it. And yeah I know we've only known each for such as short amount of time but ya know. You're the only girl I hang out with. Whose treated me so well. I was literally about to do cocain last night and you brushed it off like it was nothing after a short argument. Most people would've just left and gone. How could I not love you. You're everything I have right now. And that's not even an exaggeration, my mum doesn't even want me home right now."
I seriously didn't know what to say.
All of a sudden I felt his lips on mine. We synced our kisses together like we had done it 1000 times before. I loved him. I just couldn't tell him yet.
- LEOS POV -
I leaned in to try and kiss her and we were suddenly making out all over her bed. I guess we had each other now. She was finally mine. She broke the kiss and got up to go somewhere. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest. "I need to shower." She laughed. I let her go.
- BLAIRS POV -
I walked into the bathroom and got some towels. In the back of my mind I was really hoping he would come shower with me, but obviously he didn't. He's an innocent soul.
I finished showering and then got myself dressed. As I walked downstairs I said a faint "I love you" I hoping he'd hear. He followed me downstairs a simple "I love you too" was replied.