Part 13

- 3 MONTHS LATER -
"Ow!" I shouted as the teacher ran towards me and Jack. I had bruises all up my arms from him. I kept telling the teachers to help but they wouldn't do anything. They tried but they couldn't.
Tomorrow was the day I was going to see Leo again. Me and Zara saved money to fly over to where he was. When we first met he told me he went to this high school back in Florida. So that was our best bet to see him again and if he wasn't there, he wasn't there.
So me and Zara made our way through the day. I felt so excited to see him again.
Once the day was finished we got our packed things and headed into the air port and into the plane.
After 4 hours of traveling I was tired. We both were. "I hope this goes good for you both. When you finally see each other." Zara said. I just nodded because we might not even see each other.
I've tried ever since he left to contact him and he never responded, and that's what I rally don't understand. He left with such love in eyes but never talked to me ever again. So maybe he didn't even wanna see me.
"We should probably sleep so we can wake up early tomorrow and have time to travel to his school." Zara said, yawing. "Yeah." I simply responded. "What wrong?" She asked. "It's just he hasn't responded, he hasn't spoken to me for 3 months. What if he doesn't wanna see me?" I said worriedly. "It'll be okay, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you, you're still together, I mean well kind of, you didn't break up when he left. So technically you're still together." She said, trying to make feel better. "Yeah, I know. I just really hope he wants me still." I said.
After that she tried to get me to calm down and help me sleep and in the end we both did.
"Wakey wakey!" Zara shouted, making me jump. "Okay I'm up I'm up." I laughed. "Today is the day." She said excitedly. We both did that sort of eek thing girls in the movies do when they're excited.
We both got ready to head to his school to hopefully meet him. We travelled for around 20 minuets before we got there and as soon as this gate opened to the school I got so nervous. We both got out of the car and asked to see Leo. "Of course, do you want me to get him or do you want to find him yourself." She asked. We had already emailed the head of the school to see if we could and he agreed. So we headed into the school to try and find him. "He's in the canteen." The office lady shouted. So we both headed to the canteen following the signs. We finally got the canteen after what felt like hours of searching for it. We started looking for Leo at the door as I heard a voice shout Blair. I turned to see Leo running towards me. He ran so fast I couldn't even see his face properly. He hugged me and picked me up and we both did this twirly thing.
We both fell out of the canteen into the corridor and just hugged for the longest time ever. "How did you find me, oh my god." He said so puffed out and excited. "You told me you went here when we first met." I said smiling and laughing. "Oh my god I'm so happy to see you." He said literally kissing me all over my face. "How long are you here till?" He asked. "Tomorrow." I said, making me feel a little sad. "Well can I come to your hotel after school?" He asked. I agreed. We said our goodbyes but I didn't feel as sad because I knew we were gonna see each other tonight.