Part 19

"Babeeeeee." I started poking Leo trying to wake him up. He kinda just tried to push me away, so I got up and started to put music on. I was really into "What the hell." So I put on and I started dance like hell. He obviously woke up properly now and just sat staring at me. "Why the hell does this turn me on." He said over the music laughing. "Oh my life." I said starting to laughing. Might as well take this to my advantage. So near the chorus I stared to get undress really slowly, and when the beat dropped I just started jump up and down. "Blair it's like nearly time to go to school can I not have a boner." I said throwing me a jumper of his. I turned around to catch it and his eyes went so wide. He ran to and picked me up and held my bum. "I thought you wanted me to get dressed boner dude." I started to laugh. And then I suddenly felt his area against mine. "Let me get dressed, and Leo uh-." I couldn't finish the sentence because I was too busy trying to laugh. He looked down, "Greatttttttt." He said. He ran into the bathroom to I guess... I did hear little moans every now and then until he finished. "Good time in the bathroom bonerzone." I laughed. He picked me up again but I was fully dressed so I guess he wasn't as turned on. (Idk how boys work, seriously). "I'm keeping your jumper ya know." I said. "I wouldn't of guessed." He laughed. He kissed me and put me down. As I walked out of my bedroom door I heard... "yes bonerzone was good I thought about you the whole time." And after I heard a laugh. I ran back to my room and playfully smacked him. I ran back out as he ran after me. He caught a lifted me up. I did a slight scream. "Woah woah woah be careful." My mum said jokingly. We walked out of the door into the car on the way to school. Leo drove because I guess he wants to be a gentleman I don't know. I was on my phone checking my social media as I felt his hand on my thigh. "No no no, you can't now just turn me on to get back at me." I laughed. "But keep your hand there it feels nice." It sounded so wrong so I just laughed even more.
*bing*
*jay34 has requested to follow you*
"What was thatttt." Leo asked just wondering. "Jay reque-." I started to say. "Dickhead." Leo said agitated. "Calm down." I said jokingly. "I am calm." He said spitting. "Boy your spitting stop." I laughed. "Oops sorry." He said. We walked into school holiday hands and we both saw Jay walked past us, Leo sped up and tried to catch up with him. He let go of my hand and started pushing him and then they both went into a classroom round a corner. I followed them and looked through the window and Leo was shouting him I guess. To be honest, I didn't really like what Jay was doing. When he came yesterday he was clearly trying to flirt so I get why Leo's upset. They both finished and walked out and Leo grabbed my hand and we both went separate ways. We walked for about 30 seconds when someone grabbed me and punched me Leo in the face. We were in school what the hell is going, aren't teachers meant to keep us safe or something. I tried kicking and i was put down in our gym. "You need to dump him, I'm being serious. He's bad news." Jay said. "What the hell are you doing, no. Leave me alone. I'm being serious you're a psycho. I ran away and went to my tutor room because he wasn't fast enough hehe. I was upset. "Baby, oh my god." Leo ran up to me and hugged me. I heard wootwoo in the background. I laughed. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. "What happened to me? What happened to you oh my god." I asked sounding worried, he had sort of bruised eye. "I'm okay, what the hell did he do to you." He asked. "He just said that I should break up with you, and that you're bad news." I said. "Actual dickhead." He sounded really angry. He stormed out of the classroom and I followed him. We both say Jay walking to his tutor room from the gym, Leo ran towards him. He grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the lockers. "First Jack and now you. Leave her the fuck alone." He shouted. "Leonardo, get off of him." A teacher shouted. I ran off to the toilets because I was so so scared. He seriously never looked that angry. Not even when he had the fight with Jack. "Blair!" I heard Leo shouting. I walked out looking scared because I was. He went to hug me but I flinched. He looked at me so confused. "What's wrong?" He said calmingly. "Are you scared?" He asked. I nodded. "Of what? Me?" He asked, I nodded again. He backed away and looked hurt. I went to put my arms out but he walked away. "Leo." I shouted. "Forget it." He replied back. I through his arm up in the air and never turned around to see me.
I went to my next class and all day (at breaks) I just stayed in the toilet. "Blair! Blairrr!" I heard someone calling. I walked out and they looked really worried. "Please come!" They shouted again. So we started walked and Leo was covered in blood. "No no no." I started to cry. "What happened. Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said crying. He looked so out of it. "He needs to be taken home. Nothings broken but he needs to rest." A teacher told me. "But What happened." I asked. "A fight with Jay." She replied. I was finally allowed home after asking countless times.
I ran up stairs so quickly. As I pushed the door open I said his frown turn into the biggest smiles. I led beside him. "Do you want me to help you shower." I asked. "As long as you join with me." He said trying to laugh without hurting himself. I laughed. "Whatever makes you happy in that bonerzone."