Part 9

- 5 MONTHS HAVE PASSED -
- BLAIRS POV -
"Zara stop. It's not funny. Give it back." I shouted trying to get my present from Leo back from Zara. "Nuh uh" was all she replied back. I heard her suddenly say oh no under her breath and she gave it back. I felt two arms wrap around me. Oh she gave it back because Leo was coming. I laughed at her and she just laughed with me.
Leo put his hands through his hair and he had an expression on his face like he was up to something. I sat on the table part of bench and he moved closer to me. "So tonight can you come round, around 9pm?" He asked. "Year sure." I replied. "Stop acting like you don't know what today is." He said. I just laughed and stopped pretending. "Okay" I laughed as leaned I in to kiss him. The bell for the end of break went and we all went our separate ways to go to our classes.
I walked down the corridor, carrying my bag on my arm when someone pulled my bag and then me into a closet. "What they hell are you doing, let me go." "No." The person whispered. "Stop Jack, just let me go to class." I said trying to push my way past him. He suddenly started to touch down to waist. I pulled his hands of eagerly, "stop, please just let me past." I stated. He wouldn't let me past but then I heard someone walking past so I tried to bang the door as i hard as I could. He pulled my hand away from the door quickly. He obviously saw that door open and he just kissed me. I pushed him off and the door was fully open. And of course it was Leo standing right outside. I ran out looking back to Leo with a shocked and sad look on my face. All he did was stand there. I ran into the toilets so I could get away from everything. I'm not upset. Im just so confused. I walked out of the toilets once I was finished and I saw a lot of people in the corridor of my school. I pushed my way to the front of the circle or whatever it was. I pulled Leo off of him and he just pushed me off, he pushed me so hard I fell into the glass window which cut my arm.
- LEOS POV -
We all walked our way to class. Tonight was going to be amazing. I was gonna make it the best anniversary for her.
I sat down in my seat to started math class. I don't mind math, it's just all the numbers. "Hey Leonardo... could you go and hand this sheet to Mrs Davis in downstairs math." My teacher asked. I couldn't decline the offer so I just said yes and went off to do so. I walked past a door when someone suddenly hit it from the inside. I opened it because obviously I wouldn't just leave. My heart drops. I just see my friend kissing my girlfriend. I stand there scared , shocked, confused. Blair runs off and looks back at me with a sorry look on her face. What the hell was Jack thinking. My instant instinct was to hit him, so I did exactly that.
All of a sudden we got into a fight and there's a crowd surrounding us. I suddenly get grabbed by Blair and I push her off. I turn back round to hit him again but I hear a smash. Blair fell threw the wind into the quad. I run out to pick up but she just pushes me off of her. "I'm so sorry." I exaggerate. "No it's okay, you didn't meant to I know." She said calmly. I help her up and take her to the medical room not caring about Jack anymore.
I get some sort of acid to help sort out her cuts. "Look he kissed me I was trying to get out of the closet but he seriously wouldn't le-" I just kissed her to shut her up because I already knew she was telling the truth. I saw him instantly kiss her when I opened the door. "I know, I saw. He instantly kissed you because he saw me opening the door." I exclaimed. She pulled me into a massive hug that seem like a hug you give people when you haven't seen them in so long.
- BLAIRS POV -
I love him so much. I just want today to be over and tonight to come. I don't know what'd I do if this kid didn't come here and help me all the time.
After he helped me clean up my cuts we asked if we could go home but they only let me home because Leo was perfectly fine.
Before I left he got called into the principles office though. That just means trouble.
- 1 hour later -
- On the phone (text) -
Leo: Hey I'll be home soon, ive been excluded. Great 💀
Me: Ugh really, I'm sorry 😐
Leo: It wasn't your fault 😂 anyway I'll see u soon 💛
He was soon home and we just hugged each other tightly. "Okay, so wait here and don't go anywhere I've gotta set this whole thing up for you-" "US!" I quickly shouted because he was already halfway down the stairs. "Okay us!" He shouted back.