Part 11

I woke up to the smell of bacon and all sorts of food. It smelt so delicious, I grabbed my phone I checked my socials and then headed down stairs. "Oh hey look who's up." Leo said and he headed towards me to give me a hug. I continued to hug him for what felt like forever. We both let go and I made my way to the sofa.
After Leo made breakfast I thanked him and we both say and watched spongebob for like half an hour. I thought maybe after last night it would be awkward for both of us but nope.
"Hey mill." My mum said walking into the front room. Me and also both smiled and made a slight wave. "So what do you wanna do today?" Leo asked. "Well this is kinda random but I wanted to go ice skating, yesterday I saw a sign for a place." I exclaimed. "Babe, it's like the middle of summer but I guess we'll go." He said while laughing.
So off we traveled to the skating rink and began to skate.
Me and also were so bad at skating we kept falling over but it was funny thought we just laughed at each other. As I went to skate again I felt a slight brush on my waist I tried to turn round and it was Jack. I quickly went away from Leo and him and took the skates off. As I was taking the left skate off Leo came and sat by me. "Do you wanna go?" He asked. I didn't wanna leave but I didn't wanna be around him. I don't think Leo did either.
We both got our bags and then headed off. The car ride was so silent, we both just didn't know what to say. I decided to break the silence and started playing True Love by Ari with the aux cord. I turned it up really loud and sang so loudly. While I was singing Leo was just staring at me like he was just so in love, obviously keeping an eye on the road as well.
- LEOS POV -
She just looked so beautiful. She wasn't even trying but she sounded so good.
We finally got home and walked inside the house, Blair immediately went upstairs because she just wanted to relax. After a snack I followed her up the stairs and we both sat on her bed. As I sat down she quickly moved off and went to the shower. "Hey come back." I laughed. I saw her head quickly swing outside the door making a smile at me. "I need to shower." She replied. I made a pouty face, "fine, just come and sit on toilet while in there then." I walked in trying to think of way she would let me in with her.
I sat on the toilet while giving her a smile and looking at the shower. "We aren't doing this." She laughed. "Whyyyy" I said, dragging out the y. "I've see you naked before." I said, remembering the other night. "I just wanna shower." She said laughing.
- BLAIRS POV -
Me and also talked about random things while I was in the shower but I didn't really mind him being there it kept me company. We both walked into my bedroom while Leo sat on my bed just staring at me while I got changed. I climbed on the bed resting myself on his whole body. We just led there for a while hugging each other, which was so nice.
Suddenly, Leos phone rang and it was his mum. "What now? Okay bye." Was all Leo said. "I have to go see my mum for some reason, she sounded worried." He said worriedly. "Well do you want me to come with?" I asked. "I'll call you if I need anything." He said, kissing me as he left.
As he left I felt so lonely. He lived me for over 5 months so I was so used to him being here.
- hours passed -
It was now 2am and he still hasn't said anything. So I decided go to his house and see if there was anything wrong. I went to knock but this girl suddenly opened the door. Leo slowly coming behind her. "Hi, do we know you?" She asked. "Yeah, hi, I'm Leos girlfriend I was just wondering if he was okay." I replied. "Of course He is, come in."
I stumbled in the house completely puzzled by who this was and what was happening. I suddenly got pulled into the kitchen by Leo. "Why are you here, I told you I'd call." He said, worriedly. "It's like 2am and you never called, I was worried about you." I said. He just sighed. "Come with me." He said. "I was going to call tomorrow. I'm leaving. My parents want me to move back to Florida. I didn't wanna say goodbye, I literally couldn't." He said sadly. "What? You're kidding, you could've told me." I said, nearly about to cry. "I know but I just couldn't."
I had to leave but I didn't want to. I then just burst out into tears. I sat on his bad and just cried. He came and sat and hugged me. "I love you." Was all I could get out.
I then ran out as quickly as I could. I couldn't do this.