Part 18

- BLAIRS POV -
After my mum left we both got really drunk. She went on a date with my dad which was cool I guess. "We needa sober up we have school tomorrow." I said. "Yeah but wait." He replied. "We still didn't get to do what we were planning to do earlier." He said smirking. I was drunk but wasn't that drunk to know that I remembered earlier and wanted it. "Fine. But after we needa sleep." I said laughing. "Sure you want to though?" He asked, checking because we were drunk. "Yes." I replied. I loved being intimate with him. Nothing like I've felt before.
- 1 hour later -
"Shut up!" I shouted. I told Leo so many time to just sleep but he just kept drinking and trying to get even more drunk. "Leave me alone!" He shouted back. "I'm being serious Leo..." I say trying to take the bottle off of him. "Get off of me I hate you." He shouted again. This time I felt his anger. I felt it like he was sober and he was being truthful. "Are you serious?" I tried to say almost crying. I ran up the stairs locking the door. "Let me in!" He shouted banging on the door. "Leave me alone you asshole." I shouted back. He stopped banging and shouted and must've of went downstairs. I woke up to the sound of crying. I was kinda sober now but had such a bad headache. I opened the door to him sat outside. He got up so fast and hug me so tightly. I walked slowly backwards into the bedroom and stopped hugging him. I sat on the bed and tapped it for him to come and join me. "I'm so so sorry." He cried. I just fell into his chest hugging him. "I forgive you." I replied back. "Please don't hate me. I don't hate you. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." He continued crying with his head in his hand. "Baby it's okay, I forgive you. We were both drunk and people don't know what they're saying when they're drunk." I tried to calm him but I didn't know if it was working or not. We both led down and I put my head on his chest.
- THE MORNING -
I woke up and went downstairs to get myself cereal because it was school today. "Are you okay?" He said hugging me from behind. "Yes." I said turning around and giving him a hug. He had the most adorable bed hair ever in the morning. It was the cutest thing. He smelt so good too because he applies cologne ever night before he sleeps.
Right we gotta get ready for school. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Of course, whats wrong?" I replied. "Last night, I didn't mean any of that. I don't know what I was doing-." I stopped him halfway with a kiss. "It's seriously okay, even though it hurt me you've apologised and I love you. People who're drunk tend to say stupid things." I said holding hands and bringing him into a hug.
I walked up the stairs as Leo followed me, we both got ready for school and then travelled to it.
"Leoooooo." All of his friends shouted. He just gave them a nod. "Aren't you gonna hang out with your loofs. He started laughing. "Just go." I laughed. He ran off towards them. I felt a hand on my hip as he ran off. "Hey beautiful." They said as they walked off. I never saw them before. So I followed them and he tapped them on shoulder. "Well uh you said hi but I didn't get a chance to say hi back." I laughed. "I'm Jay, you?" He replied. "Oh I'm Blair." I replied. He started to get his planner out for the day and asked me to help him around and of course I said yes because I wasn't gonna be rude.
- LEOS POV -
"Leo isn't that your girl?" One of my friends said pointing a finger. Blair was laughing with the dude that I don't recognise. I ran up behind her and their faces looked so shocked. "Hey." I said. "Hey babe, this is Jay he's new he just asked me for directions around the school." She explained. "Ohhh." I said sounding relieved. The bell rang so I said bye. "Hands off." I said walking past him. As we walked off he looked behind himself and gave me a surprised look.
I walked into class and see that guess what Jay is in my first class. Greatttttt. I sat by him so I could keep an eye on him. "Hey bro, why did you say that to me in the corridor." He said laughing a tiny bit. "She's my girlfriend and I don't care who you are but you're not taking her away. My friend saw what you did to her so don't think your sly." I spat. "She's hot cant help myself." He said smirking. I shot up from my seat and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Leonardo! Get out now!" The teacher shouted. I walked outside but there was not a chance he was going to say that to my face. "What's your problem Leo." The teacher asked. "Nothing I'm fine." I replied. "Good, go sit back down." She said. I walked back in and sat in my seat. "Don't you dare do anything to her." I said. I felt as if he could take her away from me. I didn't know why. I was jealous in some way.
- BLAIRS POV -
I walked into the quad and saw Leo running towards me. "We need talk." He said. "That Jay guy, if he does anything to you please tell me." He cried. "Of course I will, well this morning-." I started to say. "I know, the hey beautiful thing I know. Cole saw." He stated. "But if anything else happens tell me please." He said and started to kiss me. "I promise."