Part 30

I woke up to the feeling of Leo touching my ring. "Hi Babe." He said. I looked down at my hand and my ring was there. "Wait What?" I said. "What?" He replied. "I never had my ring on?" I said. "Yes you did." He said confusingly laughing. "I looked down at my belly and was so confused. "I'm pregnant." I said. "What? Wait? Are you serious?" He said. "What the hell?" I said. "You must've of dreamt something really real." He said. "Well, we had a huge argument, i was pregnant and you took my ring." I said. "None of those ever happened." He said laughing. "I went to the party and when you got back you were asleep and now we're here." He said. "Oh my god." I replied. I got up and washed my face, I woke up thinking everything was real. "Hey babe, I have a babysitting job tonight, wanna come?" He asked from inside the bedroom. "With those on your neck." I said pointing at his neck. "You have them too." He replied grabbing me and pulling him towards me. I fell on top of him on the bed. "Sure I'll come with." I said.
I got up from the bed and got myself breakfast. I felt Leo put his hands on my waist and nibble on my neck. I fell a little at the tickle. "Woah." I heard him say while laughing. "Hey so what do you wanna do today?" He asked. We skipped another day of school why not. "I got a lot of studying to do, I have some tests and we haven't really gone to school that much." I said. "Proms soon too." He said. "I know." I said laughing.
I walked upstairs and started to study math. I got all 30 questions done in under 15 minuets which was great. I heard Leo walk in and go to the bathroom. "Hey so, what kid are we babysitting tonight." I asked, starting on some other questions. "I think his name is Taylor, he's like 14 I think." He said. "14, we're seriously babysitting a 14 year old." I laughed. "No there's another kid I think he's around 1ish." He said. "Ohh." I said.
Leo took the pencil out of my hand a held my face up. "Tell me about your dream." He said. I moved away from my books and sat up. "Well, if was weird, you went to a party for your birthday and you came back drunk as hell. You told me the Paisley was there and I wasn't. Before you left for the party I took a pregnancy test and found out that I was pregnant. Around a course of some days i was pregnant and couldn't tell anyone because I didn't have anyone. We then made up and I woke up." I said. "Even if you were pregnant, I wouldn't leave you." He leaning in to kiss me. We both fell onto the bed. "Leo." I said laughing. "I needa studyyy." I said. "You've been studying for ages." He said. "15 minuets." I replied. "Well then study my body." He said continue to kiss me. I let my hands fiddle with his hair. "Okay no, now I really needa study." I said. "Okay okay." He said moving away. "Anyway, you got what you wanted on your birthday." I said laughing. "That was amazing." He said. "I stuck my tongue out and his quickly grabbed it with his teeth. He sucked it into his mouth and we were kissing again. Our tongues moved together. As I pulled away from the kiss and bit his lip and pulled it away. I did a little laugh and looked down at my work.
- 8pm - LEOS POV -
"Thank you so so much." The mother said walking out the door. I walked over to Geo sat on the floor playing with his toys and sat by him. I tickled his belly and he gave me a huge smile. I heard somebody walk down the stairs and into the front room. I turned around to see Taylor sat on the couch. "Hey bro." I said picking up Geo with his toys and walking over to the couch. I sat Geo on my knees and bounced him up and down. I felt a hand rub my neck. "What are you doing?" I said laughing. "How'd you get those bruh?" He said looking shocked. Blair walked in, and I pointed her. We both laughed. "Hey Taylor, where's your bathroom?" Blair asked. "I'll show you if you like." He said walking up the stairs with Blair. When he came back I told him to look after Geo for a second while I went to the toilet.
I walked upstairs to the toilet and walked in on Blair getting undressed. I quickly shut the door and went to walk back down stairs. I heard the door open and then saw Blairs head peep out. "What?" She laughed. "Nothing it's okay." I said laughing. "Leo." She said pointing. "Come here." She said. She pulled me in and started to undress me. "Blair we can't do it at this kids house." I said. "Okay." She said laughing. "Wank over in the corner there." She said getting in the shower. "Wait what?" I said. I looked down and great. "Why do you always give me-." I said. She starting to clean herself which made me even more hard. "Stop." I said. "I'm in the shower I'm gonna clean myself what the." She replied. "Just, idk, look at me while you..." She said.
- BLAIRS POV -
I turned around and started put shampoo in my hair, I heard Leo moaning to himself I turned around surprised and saw him ya know. "Oh my god. I was kidding." I laughed. "Too late now." He said through his moans. I could feel myself getting turned on to but I could control it a bit more than him. I felt him grab my hand as I turned around and push and pull on himself. "Oh my." He said. I just kept going.
He took my hand off and reached his climax. He washed his hands, kissed me and then went back downstairs. "Well, that was a rollercoaster." I said to myself.