Part 22

- BLAIRS POV -
I woke up with leos arms wrapped around me so I tried to wiggle out so I could have wee. I slowly took his arm a lifted off and heard a groan. I slowly got up from the bed trying not to wake him up. It was Saturday so we had a free day all day.
After having a wee I walked downstairs and saw a note on the counter. 'Me and your father have gone to a hotel for the weekend see you Monday love Mom." Oh well I guess me and Leo have the house to ourselves then.
I watched a tv program for about hour before walking back upstairs ago. Midway up the stairs I heard moans and also my name being moaned. I walked past so I could clearly see me (i also had a thong on still).
"Fuck." I heard him say from inside the room. "Blair you heard and saw me just come in." He said sounding annoyed. "Want help?" I said laughing. He ran towards me and picked me up so his hands were holding my bum. "Yes." He said, he started to kiss my neck all over again and I could feel his area pressing again my butt. "Sit on the bed and I'll help you." I said. So he put me down and led on the bed. "Wait here." I stated. I found some old handcuffs in the attic so I brought them down the other day, I thought it would be funny to use them. I got them out of the draw and walked over to his arms I picked it up and started to kiss it, after getting him comfortable I quickly handcuffed one of his hands to the bed. I laughed. "Oh my god. Are you serious." He said shockingly laughing. I just kept laughing. I handcuffed his other hand and he just led there surprised. I sat on his lap and started grind on him. "I cant even touch you." He said begging. I kinda wanted him to touch me but it was funny seeing him beg. I kept grinding on him and I could feel him growing harder and harder. I suddenly stopped and got off of him just tease him. "You can't do that." He whined. "Oh." I said walking off. I walked out of the room and left him for about 5 minuets and then walked back in. I walked over to him and started to take him boxers off. "Oh my god." I heard him moan. I opened my mouth and slowly moved towards him. "Let me out please oh my god." He begged. I got up and took his hands out of the cuffs and he grabbed my face and touched me all over. "Do you not want me to-." In the middle of the sentence his led back down really quick. I opened my mouth again and started to swirl my tongue on the tip. "Oh my fucking." He moaned. I've never given him one before and I don't think he's ever been given one. "Now I know why every guy loves this damn." He huffed and moaned. I put his dick all in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. His chest shot up and his hand grabbed and twirled in my hair. He gave my head a little force when I put my head down. "Babe I'm seriously just gonna in a minuet." He said moaning again. As he said that I felt a liquid in my mouth, I just immediately swallowed it because if I didn't where the hell would I of put it. I brought my head back up and he looked at me blushed and shocked. "You swallowed it?" He said sounding proud and shocked. "Yeah." I laughed. "Oh my god, I love you wow." He said grabbing my face to kiss it. "You're literally the most innocent and horny girl I've ever met wow." He laughed. I just laughed and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. "It's your birthday soooonnnn." I said shouting from the bathroom. "Will I get that again?" He teasingly said. "Maybe, maybe not." I replied. He ran into the bathroom and his face looked so excited. "Are you serious?" He said picking me up and twirling me around. I just laughed. "Maybe." I stated.
Next thing we heard was Leos phone ringing it was an unknown number so we answered it and let it go for a couple seconds before hearing. "Hey Leo it's Frimz." Leo made and Oh face and replied. "Oh hey bro what's up." "So I'm having a party at my place so I can get to know people and so we can all have so alcohol or something." He replied back. Leo looked over at me to ask if we wanted to go and I just said yeah. "Sure we'll go, what time?" He asked. "8pm till whenever." He replied back. "Okay, see you there." He said.
- LEOS POV -
After around an hour an hour we finally got ready, i was already ready because I got dressed ages ago. "Okay wait." Blair said to me. She got loads of clothes out of wardrobe and walked into the bathroom. Another 5 minuets pasted and she walked out and said "So?"
"You never wear dresses." I said. "Fine." She walked back into the bathroom.
- BLAIRS POV -
I walked back into the bathroom and dug out his jumper and some jeans which he loved because it made my bum look good.
I walked out and his face just told everything. "Yes." He states. "Okay let's go." I laughed.
- LEOS POV -
We walked downstairs and out of the house towards the door. "I'm doing the aux." She said rushing towards it. "Okay okay." I said laughing. She plugged the aux into her phone and started playing 'What the hell' and I remembered the time when she was half naked in-front of me. I then quickly forgot about it because she was singing and dancing like and idiot, when the chorus came on she was brushing her arms up and down my right one. "You're such a goof." I said. "I knowwwwww." She sang. We just both laughed.
We finally got to the destination and parked the car. Frimz walked up to our car as we were getting out. "Always at a party an hour before." He started, it was 8 and people were already here. Me and Blair looked at each other surprised. "Hey Blair I think Zara is waiting for you in the front room." Frimz said. "Yayy Okay." She replied back sounding excited. She walked in front and we walked behind, her ass looked so good. "Stop staring." She shouted. I laughed. Me and Frimz walked in and people were playing all sorts of games like: beer pong, truth or dare and never have I ever.
I finally set eyes on Blair and slumped beside her on the sofa. I put my arms on her shoulders and people stared at us. "I thought you and Jay had a thing." I heard someone say in-front. My eyes shot up and tried to pin point who said it. "Who the fuck said that?" I asked. "Sorry bro I was joking." Jake said. "Don't." I spat. I felt a kiss on my jaw. I looked down at Blair as are hands intertwined. "I love you." She said. I kissed her to show my affection.
"Leo truth or dare." I was suddenly asked. "Truth." I shouted back. "How'd you get those scars on your back?" I was asked. "Oh, uh, well." I didn't know how to start of the sentence. "The same way Blair got the hickeys." I stated. "NEXT!" I quickly moved away from my question. "Blair truth of dare." Was said next. "Dare." She said. "Give Leo a hickey." She Was asked. I smirked and her eyes rolled with a smile on her face. She moved onto my lap and started to suck, kiss and nibble on my neck while rubbing her hands through my hair. Everyone looked so shocked. Jake tried not to look because he's known her since the were so little and they were like bother and sister.
After around 2 minuets, Jake yelled "Okay okay, yall can stop now!" She stopped kissing my neck and got off of my lap and turned my head to the side so everyone saw what she did. "There." She stated feeling proud. I looked down to her and sniggered. While everyone else was doing their truths and dares I decided to go up to the toilet. I walked up the stares and heard someone call me. "Hey Leo come here." Frimz shouted. I walked into the room and there was weed everywhere. "Woah bro I can't do that sorry." I stated. I walked out and went to the toilet. "Hey sorry, I thought you might of wanted some." Was all I heard when I walked out. "It's okay." I shouted up the stairs. I walked into the front room and saw Blair downing a bottle vodka. "Woah woah woah." I took the bottle off of her and put it down. "Babe you'll be smashed." I said laughing. "It's was my dareeee." She replied. I grabbed her hand and walked into the kitchen with her. I got a bottle of water out he fridge and gave it to her. "I don't mind you drinking but i seriously don't want you drunk enough you can't walk or speak." I said. "Okay." She laughed.
"Hey Leo come dance with me." Zara asked. "No." I replied back looking away. "Come onnnnn." She insisted. She was clearly drunk. She put her arm out to grab my hands and Blair slapped it. Blair pushed past me and pushed Zara away. "If you dare." Was all I heard from her. Blair walked away from her and walked towards me, next thing Zara grabbed and pulled Blairs hair and then let it go. Blair stopped with an angry face, turned around and grabbed her hair and pushed her head into her knee. I rushed towards her and pulled her off. "Blair stop." I shouted. I turned around so she could look at me. "Let me go." She said. "What why?" I said, trying to pull her into a hug. She pushed away from me and ran upstairs. I ran after her and she locked the toilet door, I could hear her crying. "What's wrong?" I said knocking on the door. "Nothing, I'm fine." She replied. "Don't do that." I replied back to her.