Part 24

- LEOS POV -
I woke up to the sound of the talking in Blair's parents bedroom. I got up and walked in to the room and saw Jake and Blair sat on the bed talking to each other. "What's going on." I asked. "We were just taking about how we could Jay excluded in some way." Jake replied. I walked towards the bed and sat on it. "Well couldn't we tell them about the party and what he did to you, they'd have to at least do something then." I said. "Yeah I guess." Blair replied back. "Well, ima probably go because it looks like you two are having something to deal with soooo... goodbye." Jake said. I followed out the door and down the stairs. "Did she say anything about me?" I asked. "She just said that she misses you." He replied back. "Okay, thanks bro." I said back closing the door. I ran back upstairs and tried to open the door but it was locked. "Blair let me in... please, I didn't mean to upset you last night." I said sitting down with my back against the door. "Go away." She said. "No." I replied back. "I'm being serious leave me the fuck alone." She shouted back. "Fine. I'll leave the fuck alone." I shouted. I walked into our room got dressed and washed and walked out of the house.
- BLAIRS POV -
"I'm being serious leave me the fuck alone." I shouted. "Fine, I'll leave you the fuck alone." He shouted back. I stepped back shocked. I looked down at the floor in pain, I felt it. We've never had an argument like this before.
I heard the door slam and I ran and unlocked the door. I rushed downstairs and saw that he left. I was alone I haven't been left alone here for months.
I jogged back upstairs and grabbed my phone.
Me: Please come back, I'm sorry...
He didn't reply.
- 7 hours later -
It was night already and he still hadn't come back. I seriously didn't wanna sleep alone. I heard my phone ding and it wasn't him but Jake.
Jake: He's Okay, hes just upset."
Me: Can you tell him to come home.
Jake: I can try but idk if it'll work.
I replied with a simple okay and that was that.
I heard the door slam and someone walk upstairs, the person called my name but it wasn't Leo. I grabbed my phone and ran into my cupboard. I could kind of see outside and I saw it was Frimz. I walked out of the cupboard and towards him. "Oh my god you scared me so much." I said. "I'm sorry, babydoll." He replied back. "I just want wanted to come and say I'm sorry about the party." He said. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault what happened to me." I replied back. "Where's Leo then." He asked. "He's at Jakes, we kinda had an argument." I replied back. "Oh damn, do you want me to stay and talk about it?" He asked. He started to reach out and grab me by the waste, "Frimz you know you shouldn't do that." I said pushing away. He took his hands and rubbed his thumb on my cheeks. "Jump." He said. "No I cant." I replied. "Just jump." He said again. "No, I'm sorry." I said. He grabbed my face so both of our faces were looking they were about to kiss.
I heard the door creek open and Leo was stood there. "What the fuck is this?" He said infuriated. Frimz let my head go and moved away from me. I put my head down because I didn't know what to say. He ran over to me and grabbed my face like Frimz did and looked at me in despair. "Please tell me." He whispered. I just shook my head, "I promise." I whispered back. He turned around and looked at Frimz. "Get out.... GET OUT!" He shouted. Frimz ran down the stairs and out the door. Leo ran back upstairs and made us fall on the bed. "You're mine." He said kissing me. "These are mine." Touching my lips. "These are mine." Touching my boobs. "This is mine." Grabbing my butt. "And this is mine." He said touching my area. I laughed. "Can I?" I asked, indicating to kiss his neck. "Yes." I replied. I started to kiss his neck and find his sweet spot. I finally found it he started rubbing his hand through my hair. "I'm so lucky man." He said moaning and laughing at the same time. As I was doing this I was sat on his lap and I could feel him growing. I stopped kissing his neck and told him, "Babe, I dont really wanna..." I said. "Okay." He said calmly. I got off his lap and led in the bed. I curled up beside him and laid my head on his chest.
After a couple minutes of watching 'Love, Rosie' I heard a faint "I love you." So I simply replied with an another "I love you." Leo turned my head so we were both looking at each other and kissed me. We both looked at each other for a moment and just took in what we really meant to each other.
Throughout the movie I felt Leo play with my hair, which felt so good. "I cant reach your hair." I laughed. He laughed back and put his head down. "Well if you do that you can't watch the film." I laughed. "I knowww i was kidding." He replied. "Tomorrow, shall we just stay inside." He said sniggering. "I think we should." I said laughing back. "Why don't we move or just leave?" I said. "Everyone hates us here and we hate everyone." I said. I got up out of the sheet and sat on his lap again. He pulled more forward and grabbed my waist. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, we can just try and find a new school and a new home and..." I said. "What about your parents. And a house?" He asked. We can talk to my parents. They've been wanting to move forever." I replied. "What if we cant go?" He said. "Then we go anyway." I replied back walking downstairs to get myself some food. "You know I cant resist you in those thongs Blair you needa stop wearing them when we can't ya know." He said following me downstairs and picking me up. He rested me on the kitchen counter so I was sat on it, and started kiss me. I kissed back obviously and the kiss turned into a make out. I felt his hand travel down and started rubbing my panties. "Fuck." I cursed. I stopped kissing him and got down just to tease him. I walked to the fridge and got some whipped cream out and dropped some on my leg on purpose. I turned around and walked towards him he picked me up and sat me on the counter again. He kneeled down and started to lick up my leg. "Damn mami." He said licking all the cream up. I just laughed. I walked up the stairs and said, "damn daddy." Really seductively, I heard Leo run after me so I ran quickly and onto the bed. "You know that turn me on." He said begging. I started laughing. "Actually i never knew you had a daddy kink." I replied back. "Well I do." He said. "Just wait until your birthday." I replied. His face lit up and he started to kiss me again. I laughed through the kisses and led back into bed. "Can I just say I'm the luckiest guy in the world." He said. "You can." I replied back laughing.