Part 25

"We actually have a house in Orlando, me and your dad wanna move out of our house so we could help you live in the other house for some time." My mum replied back on the phone. "We wanna Leave today." I said back. "Okay okay, I'll give you the address." My mum said. "Just please be carful." She said.
I ran back into the bedroom and woke Leo up like it was Christmas Day. "We can go. We can seriously go." I squealed. Leo woke up confused and his face lit up. "Really what!" He squealed back. "Come on." I said.
We back our bags and everything we thought we needed and off we went. We lived around 4 hours away driving. "I cant believe this is actually happening." He said sounding shocked. "Same but I'm glad it is." I replied. "We basically have a house." I said. "I know, yes, ugh." He replied.
- 4 hours later -
We finally got to the house it was amazing. How'd I never know about it. "Wow." Leo said. "This is ours now." Leo said. "Yes." I said laughing. We walked inside and it was beautiful. "The bedroom." Leo shouted. He ran upstairs and I heard a WOOOOOO! I ran upstairs and Leo picked me and slumped us both on the bed. It was a Californian king, he got up and started bouncing on it. We both started laughing. He fell on the bed and realised what was actually happening. "Did we just move in to house together at 16/ 17." He asked. "Kinda." I said sounding excited. "How much money did you bring?" He asked. "Well my parents said there's a lot in the safe in the basement." I replied. We both walked downstairs and went down to the basement. It was creepy but it was exactly the rest of the house. "Here." I heard Leo call. "Oh my god." He said. "That's a lot of money." He said. I ran upstairs to the fridge and there was little food so I shouted back, "FOOD!" "Take out." He shouted back up. "Pizza." I shouted. He ran upstairs and got around $40 out and put it in his pocket. "Today." He said hugging me. "Oh my god, how did we forget." I said back. "1 year." We both said. "A year ago we were in that shitty school and now we're here." I said. "Here with everything I need." He replied. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him, I tied my arms around his head and we started to make out, Leo kept moving forwards and we both fell onto the couch. He hovered about me and started kissing down my neck. I laughed at the sensation. "When we will we ever stop being so turned on by each other." I said laughing. He laughed and kissed my head. We both got up and I went to the bathroom to go to the toilet. I finished and walked back downstairs. "Hey Babe, ima go out i needa get some stuff." I said. "Okay I'll see you soon." He walked over and kissed my head and I left.
- LEOS POV -
When Blair went out I ordered her favourite pizza and walked to the corner shop down the street to get some rose petals and flowers. I laid them out and put the pizza on the table. "Yes." I said to myself. After around 5 minuets Blair walked in a ran upstairs. "Hey come down here quickly." I shouted. "I will i just need the toilet." She shouted back. I sat back down on the sofa and waited for her to come back down. She walked into the sofa with her head down and with something in her hand. "Hey what's wrong." I asked. "I-." Was all she said. "I think I'm pregnant." She said. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes... please don't leave." She asked almost crying. I ran to her and held her in my arms, "I would never." I said comforting her. "Let me see." I said letting her go. She handed over the test and it had two lines. I was happy but at the same time shocked I didn't know what to do. "Do you wanna keep it." I asked looking at her. "I don't know." She said back. "I'll support you either way, I promise you." I said back. She started laughing, "What?" I said. "I'm joking." She said laughing. "Oh my god." I said picking her up and twirling us around. "I love you so so much." She said relieved. "Wait, so what did you go out to get?" I said. "Oh, period stuff I noticed I started when I went to the toilet." She replied. "Aww well I got you pizza." I said. She rushed over and shoved a piece in her mouth. "I got you something else too for after." I said. I didn't forget about our anniversary today, I remembered this morning and remembered to a ring in my suitcase. Just because of the whole move and the excitement of the house a forgot for a short amount of time. "What really?" She said. "Yes of course." I replied.
We watched two episodes of stranger things and the pizza was gone. "Soooo, What was the other thing." She asked messing with my hair. "Lemme go get it." I said.
I walked back downstairs and into the front room. I gave her the bag and she opened it up. "Stop." She said. "Are you serious?" She asked. "A promise ring." I replied. "I love it so much Oh my god, thank you so much." She said. She put it on her ring finger and moved onto my lap. She hugged me so tightly and stayed there for a few minuets. "I don't deserve you." She said. "I luvvv you." She whispered into my head. As she moved her face away from ear and caught her off guard with a kiss.