Part 15

I woke to the feeling of Leo's arm rubbing against mine in his sleep. We were literally both naked because couldn't be bothered to get dressed after. I looked around to see if Zara was here but she wasn't so, she must of seen us and go back out or just never came back. I moved to try and wither out for his grip and he just held tighter, he was defiantly awake now. I laughed but quietly just in case he wasn't. He couldn't help but smile. "Awwww look who's trying to fake sleep." I teased. "Ha, funny." He said jokingly laughing. I put my top and underwear on and walked into the kitchen to make myself and cup of tea and to see if I could cook anything to eat. I surprisingly felt Leo grip my butt and then move his hands to waist and hug me from behind. "I love you." He said. "I love you too, Leonard." I said, laughing.
"Who did this?" He said, out of nowhere. Last night we were so caught up in each other and he didn't really take notice to anything on my body. "Jack... but it doesn't matter. I'm fine really." I said, expressing the really, because I didn't want him to worry at all. "Fine? Are you serious?" He said raising his voice. It scared me in all honesty. Ive never seen him this angry, not even when he fought Jack. "There are bruises halfway on both arm, this isn't okay." He cried, calming his voice down slightly. "I know it isn't, Ive tried everything, I'm not trying to sound rude but you can't do anything. Your mum doesn't even want you near me right now, let alone back in Florida." I expressed. "I love you." He said sounding agitated. He got off of the bed and started getting dressed. "Where are you going?" He asked. "When are you leaving?" He replied back. "In 4 hours." I said. He kissed me and then left. What? He's not seriously gonna come back with me. He's actually gone made lol.
- LEOS POV -
I walked into my house without speaking to anyone and stored up stairs. "Leo where the hell have you been." My mum shouted up the stairs. When she said that all I could think of was last night. "No where mum." I shouted back. I heard her foot stamp up the steps. So I packed as many things as possible as quick as I could and jumped out of the window. I ran so quick so she couldn't see where I was running too. Once I thought it was safe to walk I started walking the way to the hits because I was only around an hour.
- BLAIRS POV -
"What the hell." I said to Leo as he walked in with a suitcase of his things. "You haven't even got a ticket." I exclaimed. "Actually." He said pulling out a ticket. This kid. "I got it before I even knew about Jack. I was gonna tell you but seeing what was on your arm pushed it even more." He said holding my hands. He leaned in for a kiss and I purposely fell backwards on to the bed. He started laughing while kissing me. It was the cutest thing ever. "I'm never leaving you." He said pushing my hair back.