Part 4

- BLAIRS POV - 1 MONTH LATER -
I feel hand feel my hair and then suddenly pull it. "OW!" I shout slapping him on the arm. "Leo I told you to stop doing that" I laughed.
One month has passed and it feels like me and Leo have been friends for quite a long time. But he's changed since when I first met him. A week in he started hanging with the guys. Ugh the guys. At my school they're all just as sweet as Leo but all snobby and rude too. Leo isn't as bad. But he's friends with them so...
"Hey so I wanted to ask you, me and my friends are having this party-" while he was speaking about this party. All I could really think was, I never get invited into things. Ever. Now suddenly they want me along, or he wants me along. He continues and then finally asks if I wanted to come. I accepted because I've never been invited to one and also because I wanted to see what it was like.
"Great. I'll see you there then". He quickly shot off before I could say okay.
After that, i went to my form room to grab my PE kit because I had PE next lesson.
"It's our last lesson of the term so we're doing bench ball with guys". All the girls huffed and groaned because we hate doing anything PE related with the boys. It's just embarrassing. I'm sure the boys think the same though.
All the girls and boys get changed and walk into the gym and hey presto guess who's there. Leo. We both wave at each other and smile but we were to entertained with the game we never got to speak throughout the whole lesson.
After the lesson was over we got ready to go home because it was the end of the day. I said bye to my friends and left.
I told my mum about the party and she said I could go only if one of my friends were going. And that meant girl friends. She trusted Leo but, he's a guy. Every parent has that sort of issue so I don't blame her. I asked if Zara and my other friends could come and they said yeah.
So I guess I'm actually going to this party after all.'