Part 14

Me and Zara walked into our hotel room and basically got comfortable and I waited for Leo to come. He still never texted me even after we had seen each other again. I'll have to ask him about it when he comes. While we were waiting we decided to watch some tv shows like: friends, how I met your mother etc... Me and Zara never really got the chance to hang out so it was cool to have that extra time with her on this "trip". "Hey, so when Leo comes, I'll probably head out and do some touring I guess, just so you guys have time alone." She said. I smiled at her because that's what I wanted anyway. As much as I loved her, it probably would've been awkward if she was here while we hung out.
As we were midway through and episode of South Park we heard a knock at the door. I was stuffing myself with popcorn but I shot straight up when I heard it. I opened the door to see him standing there with a massive grin on his face. He held his arms out and headed towards me, he picked me up while hugging me at the same time. It made me miss him so much even though he was right here in front of me.
Zara headed out as she said she was and me and Leo sat on the bed. I just wanted to talk to him. I just wanted to hear his cute ass voice, I didn't care about anything else. "I missed you so much." He stated, as he titled his head in awe. "I missed you too." I replied back. I didn't wanna ask him the question I've been dying to ask because I was too busy staring at him to want anything else. I was so in love. We were so in love, it was crazy.
I finally snapped out of it and headed straight to the question. "Why didn't you text, or ring on anything?" I asked, I hated how it sounded but I needed to know the answer. "I-, uh. Okay, this is such a long story but I'll try and make it short. My mum basically hated everyone back in Florida. She hated me, back in Florida. When I got into the care on the way back to here, she told me she wanted my phone at night, so I could sleep, but that wasn't what she actually wanted it for. She took it and deleted everyone, she blocked everyone. And I didn't know any of the user names or numbers of any of you. So I could do anything. I had not contact to anybody." He answered, you could the stress in his face. I wasn't mad at all, not even before I know the answer I was just confused but now that I knew the answer I wasn't at all fazed by it. "Woah." Was all I replied while laughing because it was so extra of his mum.
Because we kinda stopped talking for a second I went to get up to go get a drink but he pulled me back with force and I crashed into his chest. I laughed as he put his lips on my neck. I missed this feeling. I ran my hand through his hair. After he was finished with my neck he flipped us over and hovering over me. (and yes laura this is 16 year old Leo). He started kissing my face, then my neck, then my chest, then down to my waist line. I really needed that drink but I couldn't stop him, I missed this much. But just to be a tease though, I got up and went to get a drink. "B!" Was all I heard as I walked into the kitchen part of the hotel room. I dipped my drink and walked back into the bedroom part where he was. He was led with his legs open so I could crawl my way to his chest. I sat in his lap and he grabbed my waist and once again started to grind my waist again his. I felt onto his chest as his head fell back from that little bit of pleasure he was getting. "I missed this so much, why the hell are we stopping?" He said, in the most cutest, sexually agitated voice ever. I just laughed at him because of how sexually frustrated he was.
"Please?" He asked, in a baby voice. I knew exactly what he was asking for, but I wanted it equally as much. "Wait, like one second." I replied. I got up to text Zara to try and stay out as long as she could and went back to the bed.