part 17

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for myself. Even Leo was upstairs I still missed him cuz he just wasn't with me, yep sad I know. After I finished my breakfast I went back upstairs to find Leo on his phone. "I heard you, ya know." I said laughing. His eyes widened and he blushed. "Heard me what?" He said nervously. I started laughing so much I couldn't talk. "What!?" He raised his voice in a jokey way. "Don't act like you don't mister. Am I just that." I said while doing a little dance. He bit his lip and pulled me towards him. "You could've just asked for help..." I said teasing. "Can I have help then?" He said obviously knowing I was joking but he was just playing along.
After around an hour of watching a movie, Leo walked out to go to the shop he said, but he's still not back. It was around 1pm when he left and now it's 8 soooo, I guess he wasn't coming back anytime soon. After waiting for around another hour I decided to just sleep because he wasn't coming back.
- 1AM -
"Sorry." I heard his voice say as he kissed me on the cheek. I just smelt alcohol. "Where the hell have you been?!" I loudly whispered. "I went to town with friends and then went to a party." He said. I could hear him slurring his words. "You're drunk, wow." I said agitated. "Yeah, I drank a lot, that's why I said sorry." He replied back. "You're gonna be so hung over in the morning." I laughed as his arm grabbed my waist pulling me into him. We both fell asleep.
I was awoken by the sound of mound and groans. "Babe, are you awake." He whispered loudly. I turned over to him. "Yeah." I replied. "Do you want some food." I laughed. His face went into a pouty face. So I got up and kissed on the forehead and made him some pancakes. I went back upstairs handing him the plate as he held is head. "I told you sooo." I mocked. "Why did you go out anyway." I asked. "I just wanted to go to a party. That was it. But I guess I drank to much and here I am." He laughed through the pain. "You'll be okay, you silly pants." I teased. "Gosh I love you." He just said. "You literally put up with everything I do, how? I'm shocked." He said. "Because I love you too Leonard." I said back in a funny voice as I ticked him.
- LEOS POV -
My head pounded. But Blair literally fixed me up. She knew how to make me better and I have no clue how. I love her so much. I don't know why I drank, I just never go out anymore.
- 2 HOURS LATER -
I took some paracetamol about a hour ago and I seem to be okay now, so I decided to shower. I got into the shower, I was in there for about 10 minuets when I heard a knock at the door. "It's Blair I need a wee let me in." She said desperately. I unlocked the door and obviously let her in. "Lol I'm kidding, I just want to come in." She said. "I would've just let you in anyway, what." I said laughing. "You're mums home though." I said. "Well i was planning on jut sitting on the toilet with lid closed and just talk with you, but if you insist I'll come in." She said. I heard unbuttoning her t-shirt. "Blair are you serious." I was actually nervous but obviously down there wasn't. "Okay I won't then." She said laughing. And then of course I some what got sexually frustrated. So I quickly got through with the shower. Before I got out she left and was sat on the bed. I walked out the bathroom and pushed her so she was fully on the bed. I was hovering over with just a towel on. "What?" Her voice went into a high pitched voice. I started to kiss down her neck and down further. She pushed me off and ran downstairs. I heard a loud HA as she ran, obviously to say you can't come down here and do that, because her mum was home. Well, she'll just get it when she come back up, makes no odds to me.