Part 6

"I dare you to have 7 minuets in heaven with Leo." Zara said, i quickly looked at her giving a wtf look. She knew I liked him. Leo refused while looking at me though. Gladly he didn't go and do that with Jas. "Fine, I dare you to, Blair." My eyes went so wide, and he just smirked. I made an awkward face stating I didn't want to. But inside I did. We both got forced to so we went a left and got inside the closet.
"Why are you so nervous?" He asked. "Because it's just you. Your hair. Your face. Your style. You." I blurted out as fast as i could. "Well don't you think I think that of you?" He stopped for a second and then carried on. "You're the first girl whoever really came up to me and was nice. You stopped me from doing a drug. I love your hair. I love your face. And I love you." Suddenly the doors swung open and Jaz told us to get out. Leo grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room. "Look, ive liked you for a long time but I couldn't just say out of no where." He suddenly kissed me.
- LEOS POV -
I can't believe I just kissed. That wasn't okay. I should of asked her before. Why am I like this. She obviously saw me panicking and quickly smiled. "It's okay." She said in an eager voice. "I wanna go home though."
We walked out of the party and Jaz looked annoyed. Oh well. Bye. I put Blair into the car and drove the way to her house. Suddenly her phone stared to ring.
"Hey mum... No. Why? I didn't do that? I wouldn't. Where am I-". She cut the phone off and started tearing up. "What happened?" "My mum thinks I didn't drugs at that stupid party and says she seen picture of me trying some, she doesn't want me home tonight."
I turned the car around and drove to my house. "You can stay at mine" she simply nodded and just started into nothingness.
After around 30 minuets we were at my house.
- BLAIRS POV -
How they hell could my mum think I did drugs at the stupid party. I don't mind staying at Leo's but I have nothing to wear to bed. I don't even have my necessities, like my: toothbrush, brush, make up, underwear.
We were soon at his house and he brought me inside. I followed him up to his room and sat on his bed.
"Okay so, you can borrow i top and some joggers of mine to sleep in and i spare tooth brushes." "What about underwear" "Uh well I don't know use the same ones" he laughed it off as boys do that all the time apparently. Guess I'll have to.

It was 12am and he was already asleep, I don't know how but he was. He looked so cute. His hair all messed up. He began to move but he was still half asleep. He wrapped his arm around me into a sort of hug. I felt so safe. I felt so loved. I can't love this guy, we've known each other just over a month. I can't love this guy. I don't think I've ever felt anything like this though. He was literally mine and I was literally his and was both knew it but we just haven't even had the guts to ask each other.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to sleep.
- 5am -
I woke up seeing my phone lit up on the side and it was mum. 'Please come home when you see this'. I just left as I was. In his clothes, oops. I left a note saying... 'My mum wanted me home sorry I couldn't stay, ily." And that was it.
I caught a bus to my house which was okay I guess. I hate buses though I don't know why I just do. I walk to my my door and my mum just has the most apologetic look on her face. We reached in for a hug and I walked in. "Sorry Blair." I just nodded and said it was okay. She let me get to my room so I could sleep.