Part 12

I woke up to the sound of someone walking up the stairs and walk into my room. I felt someone's arm brush mine and then hug me. "Hey, I'm just coming to say goodbye." He said while crying. I turned around to see his face wet, from all the tears. "Why can't you just stay?" I asked. "My parents still haven't forgiven me from the par-" "but that was months ago." I said stopping him. "I know but because of the fight too, they want me to move back to my old school."
I gave him a massive hug and we just led there for a while. It felt like forever, I didn't wanna let him go.
"I have to go now." He said, still crying. "Okay." I said while my voice cracked from trying not to cry. We both held hands while walking downstairs to the door. As he walked out of the door I just burst out into tears. He ran back from the car and held me. "It's okay, you can go." I said. He went to go back to the car when I called him back once more. "I'll come and see you when I have enough money, I promise." I said. He smiled and gave me one last hug and kiss and ran to the car. And off he went. I was left, alone. For the first time in months. I felt so alone. I quickly ran upstairs before my parents caught me crying. Me and also could still text but it wasn't the same.
- LEOS POV -
"Mum, please I don't wanna go. I wanna stay here." I asked, trying to persuade her. "No Leo. You've been in too much trouble here." "But why can't I at least go to another school around here." I said. "It's the people around this area. You were okay at your old school." My mum shouted. I huffed and sighed in my seat. "Also when we go to sleep at the hotel, we are here ur phone so you're you actually go sleep." "Seriously." I said angrily. "Yes." She replied.

We were now at the hotel. My mum got my phone and I was alone. For the first time in months. My mum sold the house when we moved down to California, and my aunt is getting ready for us to come down tomorrow so we can stay there. I don't even wanna be here. Ugh.
- 2 DAYS LATER -
"No way." Derick said, my best friend from when I was like 3. I smiled and was so happy to see him, but every time it just went back to Blair. "Hey Bro." I replied. "Hey guys he's back." He shouted into the canteen to all of our friends. I started laughing as they came running towards me. Everyone came and gave me a massive hug like I was missing and they'd just found me. This was so weird.
Derick took me aside and laughingly whispered, "so did you bang anyone." It was just what he was like. I started laughing, and nodded. "Well we didn't bang, well we did but it wasn't just that." I said. "Did you date her?" He said shocked. I nodded. He started slapping me on the back as if I had done something amazing. "I love her."
I quickly tried to get off of the topic before I started crying because I knew I was going to. "Glee missed you bro." Derick said laughing. I gave her a smile while she gave me seductive look but I literally couldn't about her. Before I left she was always all over me, like I was hers when I wasn't. She annoys the hell out of me.
- BLAIRS POV -
It was a Monday, my first school day with Leo. I wonder how his day is going. I got ready with same routine again and walked into school with Zara. I texted her as soon as Leo left. And told her everything because I knew I wouldn't be able to tell her about it in person without crying. "Hey, you okay?" She asked. "No, but I'll be fine, I'm sure."
After the bell went for first lesson I started traveling down towards my class when jack and his friends came up behind me. "Aw, no Leo anymore?" He teased. "Leave me alone Jack." I hissed. He suddenly grabbed my arm pulling us close. "Now he's gone I can finally have more time with you." I said. I tried to get my arm out of his hand but he just held it tighter. He suddenly heard someone coming and quickly and let go. I ran off and went to class mostly trying to get away from him, I didn't care that I was late.
- LEOS POV -
"What the hell, you erased my phone?" I shouted at my mum. "That had Blairs numbed on it, her socials everything. I don't remember them." I shouted again. "Calm down." She replied back to me. "No, you did this on purpose didn't you?" I said. "We just don't want you talking to them, anyone from there."
I ran out and slammed the door behind me. I tried searching for Blair everywhere but my mum blocked everyone from Florida off of everything. I didn't know what to do.