Part 16

"Come on Zara pick up." I said, I was getting so stressed out. Our plane left in like 2 hours and she was basically missing to me. "B, I sure she's fine. This is California, nothing bad is gonna happen." He said trying to reassure me. "Leo that's basically saying, she's gonna be fine swimming with sharks. You never know if the shark will or won't eat you." I said proving a point. As I huffed I heard Zara run through the door out of breath. I ran up to her grabbing her arm. "Are you okay?" I cried, she looked so scared. "There's this creep following me." She said still out of breath. I turned around to Leo with my eyebrows raised and a smirk on my face. "Well good thing we're leaving today then isn't it." Leo said jumping up from the bed. "You're coming too." She asked. "Of course I am." He laughed, "you really think I was gonna let her leave on her own." He laughed.
We suddenly heard a knock at the door, me and Zara both looked at Leo. "Seriously." He said sarcastically. He walked to the door and opened it, there was a guy out there trying to push his way through. "Hey hey hey, why are you here. Please leave." Leo said putting his arms up and stepping in front of the guys steps every time he moved.
The man pushed his way through and ran to me and Zara. He grabbed both of our arms and tried to pull us with him. Then Leo suddenly smacked him round the head with a vase thing. "Woah Leo." I said sounding really shocked. "Well, he grabbed you." He said, not sounded fussed at what he did at all. We all have a shocked laugh and dragged the man down to the front desk. He was awake but his head hurt too much. We all walked towards the front desk and told the person there what the guy did and left. Some how they let us just leave him there.
It was now 9:30 and our flight left at our flight left at 10:00, so we decided to head down to the airport. We seriously didn't wanna be here anymore. Leo the most, he didn't hate here but he just didn't like having to live with his mum I guess.
"Hey are you okay." Leo said while putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. "Of course." I said kissing him on the cheek. I rested my head on his shoulder and must've fell asleep because I woke up to us at the airport. "Blair, we gotta go." Zara said. I got out of the car and we all did what we had to do and got on the plane.
- 4 hours later -
"Bye Zara." I shouted out of the taxi window as she walked into her house. She gave me a wave as she walked in.
When we got my house I told Leo to just head straight up stairs because I knew my mum would as me how the trip was.
We both walked in and Leo gave my mum a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Stop cheating on me." I laughed. He laughed as he took all the bags upstairs. "I won't keep you love, you probably miss him in your room." She laughed. "Mum!" I shouted quietly. We both laughed, i then walked up to my room and jumped straight onto my bed and Leo rolled over to me and hugged me. "I missed this bed ugh." He sad with a massive huff at the end. His bed in Cali was a single and not as soft. "Did you miss me in this bed?" I said while laughing, I was only teasing. "I did actually." He said, while kissing my shoulders. We just played around a bit. Like: tickling etc... (because yall are dirty minded smh). We were just so happy. I could ask for anything better.