Part 2

Tuesday. Tuesday aren't that bad. Especially now that I know I have that guy to take round. I seriously don't want him to be ugly. Literally every girl that come to my school is pretty but not the guys. Nope. So I'm just praying.
I do the exact same thing as I did the previous morning. So I'm not gonna repeat myself.
I walk into my form and wait for Zara, she sometimes late. Mr Bell walks in a gestures a come here sign. I walk towards him and he asks if I could pick the new guy up from the main entrance and obviously I agreed. I walked to to the entrance when Zara tapped my arm. "He's hot" is all I saw her mouth say. I started going red. I quickly brushed it off and walked into the area which the main entrance leads. Mr Bell was waiting with the guy. I saw glimpse of his hair. It looked really soft. I walked up to them and greet myself to him. We had a hand shake. I felt myself feeling sweaty but I was at all. "I'm Leo" he said shyly. Glad I wasn't the only one. "I'm Blair". I decided at that moment I wasn't going to be a shy girl like the ones in those movies. I nodded to Mr Bell signalling I was okay for him to leave.
"Our form is just up here. If you want you can sit with the guys."
"Okay". Was all he said. It was sort of a baby voice. I just laughed it off. It's his first day of course he's gonna be scared or embarrassed. I would be if I had a guy.
We both walked into my form and asked him where he wanted to sit. But he just sat next to me.
"Hey B, what's his name?" Jake asked me. I simply just responded Leo.