Part 20

- LEOS POV -
"Okay step." She said. "I can still see." I laughed. "I know but I'm just helping." We both laughed at each other. I was already naked cuz she helped me undress myself since I couldn't move properly. I was sat in the bath watching her undress. Her top and her shorts slipped off as I reached out to her waste. Her bath was really big to be fair. It had enough space for more than two people. She led on top of me, we both relaxed for about 5 minuets before I started feeling her lips kiss all over my neck. I could feel myself getting more turned on by the second. I touched her back kinda tickling it while feeling the sensation of her lips. "Babe." Was all I could get out. "Just relax damn." She replied. She started moving more towards my happy trailer and her hands finally got to my dick. I flinched at the touch because she hasn't really touched me like that since we had our first time. She smirked because I was shocked. "You really thought I was coming in here to just clean you." She said jokingly. "No but i seriously did-." I tried to spit out my words but she started sliding her hand up and down. "Fuck, Blair seriously, if you stop." I moaned. "Okay lemme just." She said as she stopped. "No Blair, please." I begged. She laughed and kept going. It felt so good. I just wanted to give it back to her. Moans kept slipping out of my mouth which made her go faster each time. I wanted more but couldn't cope with the amounts of pleasure she was giving me at the same time. "Babe, slow- down- please-." I couldnt breathe properly.
A sudden rush came over my body as she slowed and stopped. A grabbed her face, and kissed her all over. "How the hell did you learn to do that." I said still panting. She shrugged smirking. She led down at the other end of the bath tub but of course I moved towards her, I led on top of her for a few seconds before doing what she did. Kissing all up and down her neck trying to find her weak spot. I finally found it and started nibbling all over her neck. After leaving clear marks on her neck I moved down but obviously I couldn't go under the water so I started feeling and touching with my hand. "Put your legs on my shoulders." I told her. Her body rested on the bath and her legs were of course on my shoulders. I started teasing her and slowly licked and flicked my tongue around. She quickly grabbed my hair a pushed my head into her even more. I smiled and laughed making my mouth vibrate onto her. "Leo please." She whined and begged. She forced my head into herself so that my head was buried, she let go after a few seconds. I quickly started eating and licking again and her body just shivered all the way through. I could hear her moans and it made wanna give her way more pleasure she was already getting. She started to push my head and grab my hair even more. "I'm gonna-." Her body shook from head to toe so I knew that was when I should just slow down and stop. She started to slowly get down from my shoulders and get out of the bath. She dried herself and put on a robe, she slightly turned around while walking through he bathroom door to the bedroom and unraveled the front of her robe to show me her body. She walked into her bedroom and I got out of the bath so so quickly. I dried myself and walked into the bedroom and she wasn't there. Next thing she ran towards me and pushed me onto the bed. "Daddy." She moaned slightly. Fuck that turned me on even more. "What's gotten into you." I asked, surprised, she's never acted like this ever, but I'm not complaining. "I just thought you'd want a little relaxation." She laughed. She went back to the cute little puppy she was. I grabbed her by the waste and started to kiss her, our kiss became a make out. She started to take off her robe and I helped her. I flipped her so she was underneath me. I started making a trail of hickeys down her body. And i got her vagina again. I started to put one finger in and then two. She grabbed my hand as if it was stopped signal. I put my face to her face making a face expression of what's wrong and her hand trailed down to dick. I kissed her and asked her if she was sure and she replied with a yes. I went to the bathroom to get and put on a condom because I didn't really want a child right now. I moved towards her and suddenly thrusted in and out of her. "Oh my god." Was all we could get out. The last time we did ig together was when we were kinda half drunk so we don't really remember what it felt like. But this was amazing. At this point in time I felt like she mine. And nobody could steal her from me. Not even that Jay. But thinking bout him on made me more made but it made me go faster because I wanted to make sure she was feeling exactly the same as I was.
- BLAIRS POV -
The pleasure was unbelievable. I couldn't get out anything. He started to slow down and use his hand to rub me too. Damn I loved when we were both like this. Too caught up in making each other feel good. We were really competitive. I laid down on my chest as he picked up the pace again which I wasn't expecting I dug my nail into him and started to scratch his back. "Sorry." I said. "No, it's okay. Keep going." He said huffing. I guess we both just wanted to make what was ours. After around another 5-10 he slowed down. "I'm gonna-." We both stated. As we both orgasmed, he flopped beside me on the bed. "Gosh I love you." He said, kissing where he gave me hickeys. I rubbed my hands through his hair. His beautiful sex hair. It was all messy and a little wet from where we had a bath just before.