Part 5

I grab my phone and text Leo to ask him where we were meeting each other to go to this party. He simply replied 'mine'. I say bye to my parents and off I walked. I got to his house (which I've never been in) and knocked. "Oh hey, come in" he sniggered kinda looking embarrassed. I replied a quick okay, "So okay, I don't know how to say this because it's kinda random but we've been friends for what seems like forever and I just wanted to make a promise." He stopped to see what I would say. "What?" I laughed. "Like some sort of pact to each other?" He nodded. But why? I was so confused why would he wanna create a random pact all because of a party? "I just don't want you to leave me if I get into trouble at any point, at the party or anywhere." "Okay" was all my reply and we did a sort of thing with our pinkies and that was it. After he got himself fully ready he grabbed my hand and pulled me through his door to leave the house. "Oh yeah, we have to pick up Zara on the way if you don't mind." I stated. "Okay" he replied.
After around 20 minuets we were there. We all walked through door and Leo quickly went off and sat with his friends.
"Hey." I heard a voice say really closely to my ear. "Oh hey jake" was all I replied. He had a really concerned look on his face, almost like he didn't want me here. "Be careful... please". He walked off after that. Bit weird.
An hour passed and I still haven't seen Leo anywhere. He asked me to come and just left me. Ugh. I walk up the stairs trying to find a toilet when I suddenly hear this sniffing noise. I brush it off and end up going to the toilet. After I finished I still heard it. I suddenly heard someone say... "Leo just do it". I push the door open slightly so I could see. I saw Leo's head slowly go down with some paper attached to his nose. I push the door open and slammed it. "What the hell are you doing?" I shouted. "No, look I'm sorry." I stormed off down the stairs to get some air. I couldn't get home, if my parents saw me here and saw the drugs they'd kill me. And Leo drove me here.
I saw Leo coming towards me and I just stood there, so disappointed. "Look they made me, they pressured me. I didn't actually take any. You actually stopped me from taking it." He said, sending eager to say his side. "And if I wasn't there. You would've taken it. Leave me alone. I'm just disappointed in you, I can't believe you actually went to try it." Then I remember the pact. That stupid thing. He knew there were gonna be drugs. "You knew. You knew all along there would be drugs didn't you?" He sighed. "Yeah, but i wasn't planning at all to try any. I don't know what I was doing."
- LEOS POV -
"I don't know what I was doing." Was all I could get out. I liked this girl and I just let her down a hell of a lot. "Look please, I'm sorry. Do you want me to take you home?" "No, it's okay, well not the drug thing but I'll just stay. But stay with me, please." I simply nodded and we both entered the party once again. We both sat down onto the sofa that was in the living room. I just stared at her. She never once caught me. Well at least I think. She never left me. How?