Part 3

- Leo's POV -
I was waiting in this entrance waiting for this girl to come I heard some teacher say. A girl. Why not a guy. Ugh. Okay. I'll just keep calm.
I just get so hung up over girls. I don't care who which ones. All girls. I'm a guy. A 16 year old guy. What 16 year old guys doesn't. They get me all excited. And weird inside. Anyway.
I saw a girl walking as I peered through the glass. She suddenly stopped another girl which was about to enter the area I was in. She mouthed something which I could really see. She walked in laughing. Was it about me. No. She approached me and gave me a handshake. I suddenly blurted out, "I'm Leo". Why. She quickly replied. "I'm Blair". She nodded at the teacher, i assume to say he could go. We started to walk to I guess was our form room. "You can sit with guys if you want". She asked as if I knew what I wanted. I just reply with a simple okay.
I just sat with because she was the only person I knew at this point.
- Blairs POV -
We had PSHE. Which makes our lesson I think 10-5 minuets shorter. But we also get to stay in our tutor for 49-55 minuets, which meant more time with Leo. I turn around to find him sitting with the guys which was fine I did ask if he wanted to. I look and smile and with that he gave me and very flirty wink. I just laughed.
After around 20 minuets he came back and sat next to me. And we started to get to know each other.
"So why'd you move?" I asked. His face made a cocky but sad look at the same them. I apologised, and said he didn't have to answer. But he answered anyway and said it was nothing, and that he got into a big fight.

- LEOS POV -
When she asked why I left. That hurt and I have no clue why. I answered anyway because it wasn't really that big of a deal. I just feel like I did a massive wrong even though people have fights all the time. I guess I'm just a good kid.