Part 1, Ready To Start?

Authors note :

Hi guys, I really hope you enjoy my story ❤️

Ariana P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm ringing. It is 6:30am so I get up. I run a bath since it's cold outside and I use my gingerbread scented lush bath bomb. I wash my long, thick, wavy brunette hair, and scrub my tanned body. I wrap my hair in a soft white towel and put on an even softer white robe. I shave my legs (eww) and I put on deodrant and cut my nails, then put on my acrylic nails before applying some make up - foundation, concealer, mascara, and I did my eyebrows and applied some vaseline to my lips. I walk downstairs to see my mum cooking. "Hello sweetie, I am cooking pancakes, come and have some" she says warmly. "Why are you up so early mum?" I ask while I sit at our dining table. "I have a very important meeting today, with my boss, and It starts at 7:30, so I won't be able to drive you to the studio, sorry honey" she says as she lays a plate in front of me with two pancakes covered in golden syrup and some srawberries. "Thanks, it's ok, I will take my car" I say whilst taking starting to eat my pancakes. "These are delicous" I exclaim. "Aww thanks honey" She says clearly happy. Then my older brother came in and sat at the table. "Sweetttt" he shouted and grabbed 3 pancakes and ate them with nutella and bananas. My mum and I laughed,  he tries to eat healthy but he's always had a soft spot for pancakes. My brother is a buisness man, and he is always so busy but he's on holiday, so he's back here with his family. He'a pretty successful for a 25 year old. I'm 20. and we have a younger brother who is 16 and our baby sister who is 2. Our dad is great but he's always out, at the pub or doing some small gig with his band, some rock band.

I look at the clock, "Mum I think you should go now it is 7:10" I tell her. "Oh yes" she says grabbing her coat, keys and handbag. She gives me and my brother kisses on the forehead and  tells my brother to look after our brother and sister, then she runs out so I wash my plate and go upstairs. I take the towel off of my hair which is now dry, and I straighten it, then slick it back into two high buns. I take my robe off and open my wardrobe. I pick out my white over sized jumper and black leggings. Then I get out my gym bag, and pack my black shorts and white nike vest top. I then put on my nikeys and jog downstairs. "I'm going now" I tell my brother. "Ok, have fun" he says. I take my keys and phone and head out.

When I get out of my car at the studio, I see my best friend, Lola, we walk into the studio together and we both say high to Frankie, the receptionist who is like my second mum. We see that diversity are sitting in reception too, and I don't think much about it, but Lola who is probably there biggest fan goes all fangirly. I roll my eyes at her. She tells me she is going to squeeze (our studios very own juice bar) and asks if I want anything. "No thanks I'm good" I say. She walks to squeeze as I make my way into the locker room to change. As I walk past diversity to get to the locker rooms, they are looking at me so I smile at them and they smile back. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I am used to seeing famous people I love, I mean half of us are pretty famous already (including me) because we won a lot of dance competitions. I change into my dance gear and walk into studio 1. Lola is there and all my other friends so I walk up to them and talk. I am pretty popular, only one girl dosen't like me, Chloe. I don't know why but she is really jealous of me and my dancing and popularity and fame. I have tried being nice before but she hasn't, so I have just given up on her.

Chloes P.O.V

Ugh, Ariana has just come in. She is so annoying, why does she have to come. Every year she takes away my solo, and my space in the front line. She has everything so easy. Just then, I look to the entrance and DIVERSITY WALK IN!!! AGHAGAHH!! Then they are followed by Ms.Kate, our studio head.

Ms.Kate P.O.V

Today I am suprising the girls and boys, diversity our going to be peforming with us at regionals. When I tell them, they all clap and squeal in delight. I want ro push them to their best this year, and this is how to do it. "Diversity are also going to be leading the routines, so over to you boys" I say.

Ashley P.O.V

We agreed to help out because this studio is amazing! we are big fans of some of them like Ariana, she is sick, we saw her peform at regional championships last year. "Ok guys, can you gather round please" I say, as they all come and stand in front of us. "Right guys, the first thing we are teaching you guys is going to be a group dance, so we are going to audition you guys to put you in your lines. There are 3 lines and you guys have 15 minutes to practice a small solo, get all your best tricks out guys" I say.