Part 30, What'll I Do

Authors note : Are you enjoying my story? Please comment yes or no 😘 much love x

Ariana P.O.V

I wake up, and instantly feel sad since christmas is over. But hey, only 365 days till another one! I take a shower, and I put my hair in a bun when it is dry. I pack my gym bag, and put on my camo print puffer jacket because it was really cold, my addidas leggings and a black belly top, and my white air max trainers. Then I tell my brother to look after my sister, and drive to the studio.

When we get their, Star is at the studio, and Elvie is too, so I hug them both. This is the first time I properly get to talk to Elvie, because she has been at school and had her prom recently. We decide to go to squeeze and talk for a while. Lola is there in squeeze, but I just ignore her.

Lola P.O.V

Honestly, I feel very bad about the whole Ariana situation, but I honestly just can't get over Perri. I have tried really hard, but I have fallen for him. When I see them together, so happy, so in love, it hurts so much. Ariana, his first ever proper girlfriend. No matter what happens, he will always have a soft spot for her. And by the way it looks, his family really love her. Everyone loves Ariana. But...not me. Yes, I feel ashamed about our argument, but I don't care because, looking at her and Starr now, I realise I want to be the one talking to Starr and Elvie, I would rather talk to them then Ariana. So I will up my game. Ok. I know I sound quiet jealous when I say this, but to get Perri to like me, I have to be a better version of Ariana. I observe her. She is wearing casual clothes, I am a really big girly girl. This was going to be tough...

Ariana P.O.V

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Lola just staring at me. It creeps me out, but I do my best to just ignore her.

Elvie P.O.V

Ariana is so lovely, I am glad my half brother, Perri, has chosen her. I have actually always been a fan of her, but she is so nice in person!

Ariana P.O.V

Elvie and Starr both have to go, so I hug them and go upstairs and get changed into my dance outfit, I am wearing my grey vest and some black shorts. I go into studio 1, and I sit on my phone for a while. Then I get up for rehearsals, and it goes well. There is another one of those dance challenge things today, this time Perri is doing it. He is in a small group, and they all have to create a hip hop dance to some more classical style music. These challenges are really strange, but if they are preparing for nationals, we should do them.

Lola P.O.V

It's so boring just sitting here in squeeze all day. Now that I am not in the dance group, I have to wait till 6:00pm when they have all gone so that I can use any of the studios. Just thinking of how much fun they are probably all having up their, rehearsing for nationals! makes me upset. They will be representing the nation! And if they win it will be amazing, I just wish I was on the team. I decide to go and check what they are doing. I go to studio 1 and look through the door. I see that Perri is in a small group that is peforming. They are doing a hip hop dance to classical music! Why are they messing around like this? They are just going to embarrass themselves in front of the nation.

When I get home, I get to work straight away, making myself look like Ariana. I hate to have to do it, even though she is pretty. But if this is what it takes to make Perri like me, then I am doing it. I look through her instagram pictures, and I sort of stalk her hairstlyes, captions, clothes, fave emojis e.t.c. I just hope this will work...