Part 6, The Truth Comes Out

Ariana P.O.V

I get home that night to my older brother getting ready to go. "Ariana, I am really sorry but I have got called away for work" "I thought you were on holiday" I say. "Me aswell" he says, rolling his eyes. "I am so sorry about everything, if you ever need me, I am only a phone call away" he says, then leaves. I give my baby sister some milk before changing her nappy then putting her to bed since she is already half asleep. I unpack and take a shower before changing into my pyjamas. Then I eat some pasta and call my younger brother and tell him he has to come home, I don't want him arriving when I'm not home. When he comes I give him some pasta and then make him take a shower befor he goes to bed. When they are both asleep, I wash the dishes, wipe all tables, change the curtains, hoover the floor, wipe the windows, bleach the toilet, tidy everything up. Then, I go into my baby sisters room and tidy it a bit. I get all her toys and put them on her shelf, then, I get some of her clothes lying around on the floor, and I put the clean ones in her wardrobe, and the dirty ones in the washing machine. I close her door gently. Then I go to my younger brothers room, I get all his pens and put them in his pencil case, I stack his books neatly on his desk, I put his old toys, which he still kept, under his bed, I got his dirty clothes and stuffed them in the washing machine too. Then I close his door. I start the washing machine and go out into the garden. I see it is starting to rain very lightly so I cover the trampoline. I mow the grass, then i put my brothers bike and my sisters scooter in the shed. I lock the back door and make sure the front door is locked. I get the clothes from the washing machine and I put them in the dryer machine. Once they were dry, I folded them and put them back into their cupboards. I go into mums room and I immediatley start crying. The strong smell of her perfume, everything, makes me wish she was here, even though I am angry at her. I lay in her bed. Soaking her duvet with my tears. I'm a wreck. I run out back to my room. I cried and I couldn't stop. I needed fresh air. I quickly changed into some jeans, a black t-shirt and my oversized coat. I get my keys and phone and put them in my pocket. I made sure thet my siblings were asleep and I snuck out. It was dark outside, but at least then no one could see my tears. I took a walk round our house, then I went into the park and started strolling down the path. I heard footsteps behind me and looked back. Perri?

Perri P.O.V

Ariana? What was she doing out here this late. I walked up to her and I looked at her and she looked like she was crying and she was knackered. "Ari, whats happened" I ask. She looks away, wiping her tears. "I'm fine" she says. She starts to walk but I gently take her hand. What am I doing? "That ain't true... tell me, you can trust me" I say leading her to a bench so we can sit down. "Tell me" I say again. She hesitates for a minute but then she spills. She tells me about her parents divorce, and how her mum is in Brighton, she don't know where her dad is, her older brother is away at work and can't help her look after the kids. Then, she tells me how she thinks it's her fault. "Ariana" I say, giving her eye contact, "trust me, it is not your fault" she looks re assured. Then we walk hand in hand down the path, and we talk about random things. I tell her she will be ok, and if she ever needs someone to talk to, I will always have her back. "Thanks Perri" she says, hugging me. I hug her back, and honestly don't want to let go of her.