Part 32, She's Not You

Lola P.O.V

I have decided, there is no point changing myself when I am not even on Perris team. I decide I need to go a bit...rebellious. I have my hair in a half up half down...much thinner then Arianas thick hair, and also much shorter...hmmm....yes! I found some hair extensions I wore for some party. Now my hair looks much more like Arianas. Now for clothes...I have the same black shorts as Ariana, but how about a top? Then I remember that my little sister has a white vest that looks like Arianas white one. Then I put on some makeup, we usually do it similar anyways. Perfect. I quickly grab a breakfast bar and leave. When I get to the studio, everyone is already in studio 1. Right. I put my gym bag on a bench in the locker room, since all the lockers are used. Then I take my jacket off and quickly fix my hair. I walk into studio 1. "Ms.Kate" I shout to her walking in the room. "Ms.Kate, I demand to be placed back on the team." I say. Everyone looks at me like I am strange. "Um...Lola...I am sorry but that will not be possible" She says. "But I am better then half of the dancers on this team" I say. Then Ike stands up and says "Lola, me and Ms.Kate have picked out the strongest team for winning nationals, this is the team that will help us win" "No your wrong" I say. I get the remote for the boombox, and put on some music, and I start dancing. When I am finished I am out of breath. I expect them to clap or maybe they are shocked at how much I have improved, but when I turn around, they are all just looking at me weirdly, some people are laughing. I look at Perri, and he is laughing too. My heart sinks. I look at Ariana. What?? She has a fringe now! And she looks so good! Ugh. And then she starts laughing, and everyone else does too. "What is so funny Ariana" I say to her. "I think you dropped something Lola" she says, and everyone bursts out laughing. Even Perri. And Chloe. I look to the floor, and see my hair extensions have fallen out. I look at Ms.Kate, she shakes her head and Ike does the same. "What is wrong with you people?" I shout. Then I go a bit crazy. "Ms.Kate, you run a rubbish team you ugly mother-fucker, Beth, you can't dance you slut, Ashley, your just some 6 foot donkey..." I attack everyone apart from Perri. "Ariana, your parents were right to leave you" I say. Everyone stops shouting back at me trying to get me to leave. Everyone looks at Ariana. She is angry, I can see it in her eyes. She stands up and runs to me. She is fighting me. She punches my face, pulls my hair, floors me to the ground. She is about to seriously give me a head injury, but Perri manages to pull her off of me. She is still trying to attack me, but he is holding her back around the waist. "Lola, leave right now!" Ms.Kate shouts at me. I grab my gym back and just run out.

Ariana P.O.V

How dare she! She deserved that. "I hate her!" I shout. "Ariana, don't worry about her babes" Ms.Kate says. Everyone starts comforting me. Perris arms are still around me. He takes me to the locker room, I sit down and wipe my tears. He offers words of comfort and helps me calm down. We walk back into the studio, and we carry on with rehearsals as usual, except I am in a bit of a bad mood. When we finish rehearsals, we all walk out to go squeeze all together, but then Lola is there. She has a black eye and her lip has a cut. I don't care. She deserved it. Immediatley Perri is by my side. He takes my hand and takes me to sit down with the rest of the team. Afterwards I go to my car and I head home.

Perri P.O.V

I am glad Ari did what she did to Lola. She had it coming. But I feel so sorry for Ariana. Now she won't stop thinking about it. The thing is, Ariana is such a bubbly and happy person, so when she is sad it really affects everyone and is the saddest thing to see. On my way to my own car, Lola is at the entrance. I just ignore her. "Perri" she calls. "Perri stop ignoring me, why don't you like me?" She asks. "Why do you like Ariana and not me" She says. I ignore her, but I think to myself, because she isn't you.