Part 8, Hazy Shade Of Winter

Ariana P.O.V

It was date night! Perri said to meet him at the entrance at 8:30pm, and it was 6:00pm, so I decided to start getting ready. My little sister and my brother were both at our cousins house, my lovely aunty heard what happened and took them to help me out, so that was one less thing to worry about. Now, where to start with me? I soaked in the bath, with my winter things bath bomb. Then I wrapped my hair in a clean towel, and quickly dried my body. I took of my acrylic nails, cut my real nails, filed them, then glued on some nice light pink matte nails. I shaved and moisturized my entire body, then put on some deodrant. I dried my hair, then I curled it and I looked super cute. Now for my makeup. I didn't want to go over board, I always go for a very natural look, but since it was a date, I decided to go for a more natural glam look. I moisturised my face, then put blistex on my lips. I applied primer, concealer and foundation, so my face was looking natural and glowy. I got out my eyebrow palette, and did my eyebrows, going round them with concealer. Then, I applied eye primer to my eyelids before I applied a very light pink eyeshadow colour. Then I got my jet black eyeliner, and did a cat flick. Next I applied my mascara, making sure that my eyelashes didn't look clumpy. Then I got my bronzer and applied it on my cheeks and the sides of my forehead. I usually don't ever do contour because my cheekbones and jawline are basically perfect on me, but i just went over them a little, just to show them off a tiny bit more. Then I got my highlight palette and applied that on my cheekbones, my nose, my cupids bow, and the inside of my eyes. I finished off the look with my matte lipstick, which was basically just a bit more nude then my normal lip colour. Next I took my robe off and went to my mums room. She had these really lovely sets of bras and pants that were much lovelier then what I had, so I took out one of her black padded bras and black pants, and I looked at myself in her body length mirror. I looked really gorgous, like a proper young woman. As I opened my wardrobe door, I decided I didn't want to look really fancy, just nice, and I wanted to be warm since we were going ice skating, so I decided to wear my white jumper that had a nike tick on it, then I put on my blue 'mom jeans' with one hole in the front and another in the back. I stuffed my feet into my High heel ankle boots, then I grabbed my keys and phone and locked the door behind me. I got into my car, popped a chewing gum into my mouth and started driving. I had an hour to get there which was perfect. I was kind of shy to put on my music for everyone to hear, so I put my headphobes in my phone and played my spotify playlist instead. It included songs by Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande, and they both sing about love so it kind of got me really excited.

I quickly spat my chewing gum out of the window before I found somewhere to park. I put my phone and my keys in my pocket and locked the car door, then I made my way up to the entrance. I went inside and I was greeted by Perri who was siiting at a table. He walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Glad you could make it" he said. "How are things at home" "oh there good, my aunties looking after the kids for a while so.." "cool" he answered "come I have our tickets" he gestures towards the room were we are meant to put our skates on. Please tell me your good at ice skating, because I am rubbish" I say. "I'm alright" he says smiling. We put on our skates and it was really funny. At first I was really scared to go on the ice, and I was purposefully over reacting and hesitating because Pel found that funny. Then he held my hand and we skated across, and it was actually really fun. We talked and laughed whilst we were skating, and I felt so good around Perri. We didn't fall once, and I had a blast.

Perri P.O.V

Ariana is so cool, my feelings for her grow everytime we talk. I feel like she really likes me back too, and it's the best feeling. We had a great time ice skating, but of course me being me, we can't go ice skating and not have a milkshake, so when we were in our shoes again, I took her hand and we went to order milkshakes at the café. It's weird because I just realised I have held Ari's hand a number of times, wow, celebs go dating really got my confidence going throught the roof when it comes to girls. We sat at a table for two, and we talked and laughed around whilst drinking our milkshakes. Afterwards, it was 10:00pm so we decided to go home. Ariana thanked me for the amazing day... AND SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK AHHH! That's the first time a girl has ever done that !! I got home and told Mitchell all about it.

Mitchell P.O.V

I am so proud of my boy!!! He is more confident now and might have his first girlfriend, Ariana seems like a really nice girl and by what he tells me, they sound like they are perfect for eachother.

Ariana P.O.V

When I get home, I get changed into my pyjamas, I wash my makeup off and jump into bed. I feel so warm inside. Perri is amazing, he's the only one that can make me feel this happy. I really like him...