Part 13, Unsinkable

Ariana P.O.V

I can't believe what I am hearing. Lola has just told me that...she likes Perri. I can't bring myself to tell her... I feel so bad. I love Perri and he loves me, Lola would be devastated if I told her. I decide not too. I don't want to start drama.

Lola P.O.V

I told Ariana because I feel like I can trust her. And also, her and Perri are quite close, so maybe she can help sort of hook me up with him. Maybe she cant talk to him about how funny and pretty I am, then he will like me.

Perri P.O.V

If I was obsessed with Ariana before, I don't know what to call this obsession now. I truly love her. She seems to love me too. She makes me so happy, when she is around, I can do anything.

Chloe P.O.V

Now that Lola and Ariana are talking again, it's a bit awkward but I am not going to let Ariana ruin my only friendship, even if sometimes I have to sort of tag along.

Ariana P.O.V

It is our turn to go on stage. We all take our positions, and the music starts. It is all great, right up until the end of the dance. We are all pulling out a few tricks, when I hear a crack. I look behind me and see Chloe, bending in pain, holding her knee. No one else seems to hear it. We finish the dance, and Chloe runs off stage. If I am not mistaken, that crack can only mean one thing : she has seriously injured her knee. We win the round, which means we just have two more : small group, then the finals. I run off stage quickly to go find Chloe. I need to help her. I find her in some secret staircase, crying in pain. Her knee is all bruised up. "Chloe, I heard the snap" I tell her. "Come with me, let's go to the doctor". "No, if we go and they tell me I can't dance...that's my career in the bin" she tells me. "Chloe, that knee looks painful, what if you leave it and it gets worse?" I shout. "Ok, but how are we going to get there, I can barely walk." she points out. Hesitating, I pull her up and put her arm around my shoulder. I help her to my car and she gets in the passenger seat.

Chloe P.O.V

Why is Ariana being so nice? I would never do something like this for her...

Ariana P.O.V

For the whole journey, Chloe has been wailing in agony. I feel sorry for her, I really do. When we finally get to the hospital, I help her out and once again she puts her arm around my shoulder. I go to reception and they say it's a 50 minute wait, but after about 5 minutes they told me to take her to A&E, because of how much she was wailing. When a doctor comes, I tell him that Chloe has hurt her knee during a dance, I heard a crack and now it's all bruised up. The doctor takes Chloe in, whilst I wait outside. That's when I get a text from Perri.

Perri ⚡️❤️😘 : Ariana where are you X

Me : At the doctors, Chloe has hurt herself

Perri ⚡️❤️😘 : Is it serious ?

Me : Don't know yet

Perri ⚡️❤️😘 : Ok see you soon

Just then, Chloe comes out with a bandage around her knee, and when she sees me looking at it, she quickly puts her tracksuits over the top. She has a small bag with pain killer and some bruise cream. "What did he say" I ask. "It's cool, it's all cool" she says. I don't believe her for one minute. "Ok now can you tell me what he actually said?" "That is what he actually said" she says, lying again. "Ok, I will just go and ask him" I say, walking to the room they were in. "No wait" she shouts. "He actually said...I can't dance on my knee for 6 months... and if I do...it might damage it further and then I can't dance for a year." She says, tears spilling from her eyes uncontrollably. My heart breaks for her. "I am so sorry" I tell her. On the drive back, she makes me promise not to tell Ashley or Ms.Kate or anyone. I promise, but I have my fingers crossed...