Part 21, I hope I get it

Ike P.O.V

The first person who made it is : Morgan, please take your place in the back row next to Warren. Beth, please take your place in the back row, next to Terry. Tania and Josh, please take your place in the back. In the middle, I want Evelyn standing next to Mitchell, Chloe and Thalia to stand on either side of James, who will be next to me. In the front row, can I have Cassie next to Jordan, and Ariana next to Perri. I am so sorry if you didn't make it, better luck next time.

Ariana P.O.V

I am sooo relieved and happy, not only did I make it, but I am in the front row, and next to Perri, again!!! Yesss. But oh my god. there are so many new dancers...And Lola didn't make it! I am shocked! Serves her right for boasting like that.

Perri P.O.V

I am so proud of Ari! And she is next to me again...perfect!

Lola P.O.V

WHAT, I DIDN'T MAKE IT!? This is the worst day of my life! What am I supposed to do now?

Ike P.O.V

"Ok, to all the dancers who didn't make it, you are still allowed to come to the studio, just your not dancing in any competitions, I am sorry"

Ariana P.O.V

We straight away start learning a routine. It is a group dance, and is our finals routine. It is 10x harder then our regionals final routine. By the end, we are all out of breath, but the dance looks amazing. I head to culture shock with Chloe, Thalia, Beth, Evelyn. Morgan, Tania and Cassie. We all order juices and sit at the biggest table in culture shock. Looks like this is my new squad. We all talk excitedly, and we all get along. I ask Chloe how her knee is, she says it is healing much faster then the doctors thought it would. Then we all head home to Thalias. When we get there, we all follow eachother on social media, and we order pizza and chips and we drink it down with champagne. It is good we all get along, it will make everything easier. Then we head to our own houses, but we still have so much to talk about, so I create a groupchat on instagram, and we all talk on there for half the night. Then I facetime my cousins and my brother and sister, they are all good. I then call my older brother, he updates me on his buisness, I update him on my dance life. Then I start texting Perri, and I facetime Starr and call Whitney. I go to sleep feeling happy inside.