Part 31, Video Killed The Radio Star

Ariana P.O.V

When I arrived at the studio today, Ms.Kate had an announcement to make. She told us that since we were all very famous, and because we don't really connect with our fans a lot, apart from our social medias off course, she has set up a youtube channel, which already has 9.1 million subscribers! I never knew our studio was that popular! She said each Wednesday and Friday, she would pick people to do a fun video, and apart from that, she would just post dance videos. She said the first video she uploaded already was my regionals solo, dangerous, which had 43 million views and 5 million likes! Wowww! Everyone clapped for me, and I blushed slightly. She then asked Perri and Jordan to do the first video. They had to do a Q&A, so they were sent to studio 5 to do that. Ms.Kate gave them a list of questions fans were asking, and they had to answer them.

Apart from that, rehearsals went good. Starr came for the last bit of rehearsals, and she sat down on a bench and I sat next to her. We talked for a while. I know Starr likes to sing, and she told me she hopes to be really big one day. She already has one or two songs out, and she has been on the radio a couple of times. I love her singing! Then an idea popped into my head. "Starr, I have a friend, and he has this really populad record label. He has signed artists like Selena Gomez, Beyone and Zayn Malik. I met him on a holiday in America back in 2015 and he was actually a fan of me and we have been good mates ever since. If you like, I could introduce your singing to him and he will sign you, I'm telling you your voice is amazing!" I say. She looked star struck. "Ari, really" she said. "Yeah" I said back "Why not?" We both looked at eachother, smiled and hugged. "Your literally the best Ari" She says happily. "Oh, stop it" I joke. Then she tells me her songs are on soundcloud. I call him and put him on speaker. "Hi Ariana! How ya doing?" He says in his American accent. "I'm good, how are you?" I ask politely. We do some small talk, but then I get to the point. "Ok, so you know how you sign people, I have recently come across this girl, Starr Angel Kiely, and she actually has two songs out on soundcloud. She is absolutely amazing, I think you should sign her!" I say. "Hmmm, that name sounds sorta familiar..." He says. "Well, she has been on the radio a few times" I tell him. "Oh yes, I loved one of her songs that she came out with, what was it called...Higher?!" He says. I look at Starr. I listened to that song before. It is wonderful. She looks so happy. "You know what, is she free for a meeting? I am currently in London, if she could make her way down to LEGEND studios, then I will book her a meeting. Does tomorrow sound okay?" He asks. I look at Starr. She nods. "Uh..Yeah perfect!" I tell him. "Ok, thanks Ari, bye" "Bye" I say. Me and starr stand up, hold hands, and start jumping up and down squealing hysterically. Perri and all my friends and Jordan and Ms.Kate all looked at us. Then started laughing a bit and we laughed too.

Starr P.O.V

Today I headed down to LEGEND studios. I was dressed all smart. Last night I told my family what Ari did for me, they all blessed her and congratulated me. I headed in and was sent to a room with a big table in it. There he sat. He smiled and asked me to take a seat. We talked, and guess what...he gave me my own director person, and a whole camera crew, and they are going to help me shoot a music video for Higher! And...they signed me! I am so happy. I run to the studio and give Ariana a big hug. "Ari, they signed me, I am shooting a music video for higher!" we both jump up and down squealing again, and everyone claps for me.

Perri P.O.V

Wow, I am so proud for my sister, and so grateful for Ariana! I love her so much for doing that for Starr!

Ariana P.O.V

I am so happy for Starr, and I am glad I could help. After rehearsals, I go back to Perris house where his mum and dad and Elvie and Whitney all thank me and we all talk for a bit. I go home and go to sleep, very happy.

In the morning, I head to the studio, and it is all looking made up, with a band in studio 1 and some speakers and a throne. "What is going on?" I ask. Starr explains her music video is being shot here, and she wants us all to star in it. We learnt this awesome routine and went through it a lot. Then we had to change into outfits. I wore this leather jacket with shorts and net tights and a black belly top, and looked really edgy.

Today it is three days later since we filmed the video, and it has just been posted onto STARRvevo and it already has 15million views. We watch it together at the studio and it is really cool. Starr thanks me a lot, and to celebrate, we all go down to the pub and have a little party...