Part 7, You're The One That I Want

Ariana P.O.V

That night I slept a lot better, thanks to Perri. In the morning, I went downstairs and made pancakes. I put them on the dining table, along with a jar of nutella, a bottle of golden syrup, a bowl of sliced strawberries and another bowl of sliced bananas. I also layed out some cups, a carton of orange juice and some milk. I then wrote a note that said "Hi guys, enjoy the pancakes, please look after your little sister, I will be home soon, Ari x" and I leaned it against the vase on the table. Then I went upstairs and took a bath, using my galaxy bath bomb. I dried my hair and straightened it, leaving it out. I put on a black crop top with a puffer jacket, and my addidas trackies. Then I sprayed some deodrant on myself and put on my white nike air forces. I got my gym bag, which had my black cropped leggings and my white nike vest top top inside. I packed my water bottle and got into my car. I drove to costa where I ordered a coffee and some pastry, and I ate the pastry in costa whilst checking my social media, then I drank the coffee on my way to the studio. When I was parking, I realised I had coffee breath, so I popped a chewing gum into my mouth. I went in and said hi to Frankie, she said she was glad to seem me more happy. I changed into my dance gear and started practicing some choreo in studio 1, around 10 other people were already there. Just then we hear the door slam open, and some screaming voices that sounded familiar for some reason. Me and everyone in studio 1 looked at eachother confused before running to reception to see what was going on. When we got there, diversity had arrived and were watching as Ike and his girlfriend had this full on fight, not physical but very aggressive. It was some blonde girl who was complaining about Ike always being on some crazy diversity schedule, and she must have been for a very long time because he seemed to be going crazy. They boys were trying to calm him down, so blondie came and barged me and the other girls, and went into studio 1. I was about to follow her in like everyone else but then I felt a big hand take hold of my hand gently. I turn around and smile at Perri. He nods for me to follow him, so I do. He takes me to the locker room "Hi" he says. "Hi" I said back. "How are you feeling" he asks. "Thanks for what you said last night, it really helped" I said. "Glad to hear" he says. This is silly. Clearly we both like eachother. There is this feeling I get everytime he is around. Then, he says what I really wanted him to say "Ari, I..."

Perri P.O.V

I have never told a girl I liked her before. I really like Ari, and I want to tell her. After being on celebs go dating, I am much more confident, but still get nervous around girls. But I need to tell Ari. I have never felt this way about anyone before. "Ari, I really like you, kind of as more then a friend" I blurt out. "Do you feel the same way" I say. I noticed my voice went quiter as I said that, and I was quite shaky, and I think she could tell I was really nervous because she held my hand and said "Yeah I really like you aswell" and smiled. I felt so relieved and so happy! I asked her on a date and told her to meet me at plase. Plase center is a place that does like ice skating, bowling and stuff. Since it is December, I am going to take her ice skating and then we are going for a milkshake. I can't wait but damn I am nervous.

Lola P.O.V

Ugh, Ariana dosen't seem to mind we aren't friends. She has been talking to Perri a lot recently aswell, stupid beg, trying to make me jealous probably. But I also have this terrible feeling that she is moving on...