Part 11, Dangerous

Ariana P.O.V

Ms.Kate woke us all up at 6:00am today, banging on all of our doors. We all went to the kitchen of the hotel and got served some posh breakfast, and hot chocolate. Then, we could do whatever we wanted until 10:00am, when we had to meet Ms.Kate in the kitchen.

Ms.Kate P.O.V

The organiser of the regionals championships asked all the heads of the studio to meet in the office, apparently the first round was a suprise and basically each studio had a hat with all the members names inside, and we all had to randomly pick a name, then tell them they had 30 minutes to practice a solo, before performing against another studio of the organisers choice, and whatever solo won, then their team moved on to the next round which is duets. When it was my turn to pick a name from the hat, I prayed it was going to be one of my good dancers. It was... Ariana! Perfects, she is amazing.

Ariana P.O.V

I was hoping to spend some time with Perri, but Ms.Kate has just come and told me that I have to represent the team in the solo round, my turn to practice my solo on stage was at 3:00pm, so I had 30 minutes to try and come up with a solo. I wasn't worried, I an pretty decent at working in a short amount of time. I went off to one of the practice rooms, and started working on a solo to a song called 'dangerous'. In no time at all, I had put my solo together, and Ms.Kate came running back in, telling me it was my turn to practice my solo on stage. My team watched my solo, and clapped for me at the end. Then Ms.Kate told me that I had to pick a costume, so I went to our studios dressing room with her, and I picked out black tight shorts, and a belly top that showed a bit of my cleavage. I looked really hot. Then I went and waited in the sidelines for my turn. I watched as the person I was dancing against graced the floor with her ballet, we both had really different styles of dancing. Pel gave me a long hug, and everyone wished me good luck. When I finished my solo, I got a standing ovation. It was score time. The other girl got 87 points...and I got 93! YES! I won for my team, now we were onto the duet round! I hugged the ballerina girl, and I got hugs and kisses and pats on the back from my team, of course the only people that weren't happy for me were Lola and Chloe. Never mind them.

Ms.Kate P.O.V

I am so proud of Ari, she has done our team proud! Let's face it, no one was going to be able to top that solo!

Ariana P.O.V

When I am in the dressing room, Lola comes in, I don't take notice of her. "Ari... I am sorry... I have been so rude to you when it wasn't your fault, I was just angry since I was their biggest fan and all" she explains. "Besides, a line position is not really important, I guess I was sort of jealous, with you being next to Perri, but it dosen't matter, it's not like your dating or anything...so do you forgive me?" I hesitate. I really want to be her friend, but will she still want to be mine if I tell her that me and Perri actually are dating? I decide to just not tell her, I will do that when we are on better terms. I hug her, and she congratulates me on my solo. Then she tells me she has to go because she promised to meet Chloe.