Part 28, Put You First

Ariana P.O.V

It is date night for me and Perri! Rehearsals were very chilled today, but we still learned a lot of new great routines. At our home, we put our christmas tree up and get started on wrapping presents. My brother got some of his friends stuff, and me and my little sister. I got both of them somethings, and a few people at the studio. I even got Perri some harry potter thing that I know he will love!

I kiss them both on the forehead. Perri said to meet him at the studio. We walk hand in hand. He takes me to this place that he used to go to a lot as a kid. It looked ordinary from the outside, but inside it was all beautiful and decorated. I wonder why he used to come here. Apparently because he got inspired to dance here. It was covered in posters about diversity. "This place is like my second home, so it's only right you know about it" he says. That is so sweet.

Then he takes me to this kitchen looking area and sits me down at a table. "Perri, your looking handsome as ever ay" says this italian chef guy. He turns and sees me. "And who is this belle belle ay" he says. "This is Ariana, my girlfriend" he says smiling at me. I smile at the italian chef. "And what can I get you both today?" He asks.

We order some pasta and other italian food, and we chat together and have a good laugh, occasionally the italian dude joining in. I loved it here. I am glad Perri took me.

Perri P.O.V

It is very important to me that Ariana knows this place. I am so glad because she seems to really like it. We have a lovely time. Then we go out to the pub for a bit, meeting our friends there and just having a good time. On our walk home, we talk about stuff. I tell her how happy I have been ever since she has been in my life. Then, in the darkness, with only the moonlight, we kiss, and it is beautiful. She is against a wall and my arms are wrapped around her. One of her hand is cupping my face, stroking it, then the other is gently pinching my neck. I love when she does that. I love her so much it is crazy.

When we have said goodbye, I head back into my home. I am currently staying with my family because it is nearly christmas. Starr and Whitney are out for some wrapping paper, and my mum is watching pointless on T.V. I head upstairs and dive into my bed. I am just scrolling through instagram explore page, when I come across a post from one of Arianas fanpages. It is a picture of us kissing, from some time we went out to eat together. The caption said 'These two together is a dream come true, they are soooo cuteee💖💓💞 and hot 😭🙏 what do you guys think? I tap the comments and all the comments are shipping us. Apparently we are 'Perriana'. I like it. I then click on the account to see it is actually a fact page of Ari, judging on what she has said in interviews or anything before. One of the facts she posted yesterday was 'Ariana rates Perri 10/10 for being hot, and 10/10 for kissing!' this makes me smile. I have always been so insecure about how I look, the fact that someone as perfect as Ariana would say that about me, and is my girlfriend right now...it's unbelievable and my confidence has increased massively thanks to her. I appreciate her so much. She is precious.