Part 15, Can't Fight This Feeling

Ariana P.O.V

I wake up to Lola sitting on my bed, holding my hand. I jump a little, she sniggers. "Ariana, I saw you had a bad dream last night, I just wanted to let you know, if anythings bothering you, I'm always here" she says. You see, how am I meant to tell her that she is bothering me?

Lola P.O.V

I love Ari, she is my bestie. But she has been acting weird lately, almost like she is trying to avoid me. Maybe our little fight still bothers her? Or maybe she has something big to deal with right now. In case it's this second one, I decide not to tell her that I am going to try and get Perri to notice me. I have a shower and brush my teeth. Whilst I eat, I am scrolling through my social media, and I see a really beautiful selfie Ari posted yesterday, so I like and comment :
@ Lola_Official : Beauty xxx

and then I see that Perri has commented something :
@ realperrikiely : Baby 😍

Weird...if that is what he comments when he is just friends with girls, imagine what he will comment when me and him are together!

I go to our girls room, Ariana is in the shower, Chloe is cutting her nails in the bin, Tania is choosing an outfit and Evelyn and blondie are both sleeping. I walk over to the full length mirror and start brushing my hair, I have short blonde hair, and I straighten it. Then I put on some makeup, and I spray perfume on my body. Next I go to my wardrobe and start picking what I should wear. Today we are all just going to watch the boys small group, so I want to look cute because I am going to go to Pel after and congratulate him and hug him. I go with my black belly top and black leggings, then my giant oversized leopard print jacket. For shoes I go for my gold slips. When I turn back Chloe and Tania is looking at me like I am a piece of dirt. I could just tell they don't like what I am wearing, but I don't care, I'm not trying to impress them, I am trying to impress Perri. Ariana walks out of the shower, and she looks gorgeous, she has on a black bralet, showing of her gorgeous tummy, a black hoodie, and a light pink mini skirt, showing off her gorgeous legs. She is wearing her black Tn shoes, and her hair is in a half up half down. I look at myself in the mirror. I need to be more confident. What I am wearing is fine.

Ariana P.O.V

We all head to the sidelines, the boys are just about to start. When they get called on, I quickly hug Perri and tell him good luck. Then Lola hugs him...what? Whatever...

Lola P.O.V

I hug Perri good luck, he dosen't take it, but it's because he needs to get on stage. Ariana hugged him at a better time thats all...I just realised what this is about...Ariana wants Perri too! Right, game on! A boy would choose me over her any day.

Ariana P.O.V

Tania and Evelyn, who know Perri is my boyfriend and know Lola likes him, both come up to me and start talking about Lola, saying she is acting so weird, trying to get with Perri and everything. I agree with them, but I don't join in because I don't want to talk about her like that. And besides, I am here to support Perri. Me,Evelyn and Tania watch the boys, and clap everytime they flip, or do a sick move. We all cheer for them at the end. Tania and Evelyn must see that I am a bit annoyed at Lola, because they whisper to me "we got you girl" in unison, and go over to Lola. After whispering for a bit, Lola turns around, gives me a smile and starts running. Tania and Evelyn start sniggering. "What did you do?" I ask them. "We told her they are coming off that way" and that is when I see Lola standing at the opposite sidelines, and I can't control my laughter. Anyways, back to the small group...we all have our fingers crossed... If the boys win this, it's the finals for us. The other team got 89, and the boys got...91!!! SEMI FINALS HERE WE COME! They all run off stage, Perri lifts me and spins me around. "That was amazing!" I say. We go out into the hallway. We look at eachother and can't help it... we are kissing again. I just love him so much. This time my hand is at first on his neck, then I sort of bring it down till it is on his chest. It feels so good.

Perri P.O.V

I feel so great right now. Our team is going through to the finals, and me and Arianas relationship is going great. And this is only the beginning.

Lola P.O.V

I am so annoyed. Why did Tania and Evelyn lie to me? I am walking back down the hallway when I see Perri... KISSING ARIANA??? That stupid witch! Why is she forcing Perri to kiss her. She has stooped sonlow, she probably told Evelyn and Tania to trick me like that... I will so get her for this !