Part 14, I Have A Vision

Ariana P.O.V

When we get back to the hotel, me and Chloe go back to our room, I let her change while I go downstairs and get us both some juices and some nice pastries and sweets to eat. When I come back up, we both get into my bed and eat whilst binge watching our faviroute netflix shows. Throughout this, we are laughing and talking...wow, I actually really like Chloe, she is bubbly and funny. I like being friends with her much more then always fighting with her.

Chloe P.O.V

Ariana is actually so fun, kind and just generally a very nice person to be around. If only I had given her a chance sooner...maybe we could have been like this for a long time.

Ariana P.O.V

Me and Chloe start to talk. She mentions how Lola likes Perri, and says it's crazy. I agree, but I don't want to talk about this too much since it's kind of awkward...maybe me and Perri need to find a way to let everyone know we are together... I mean, he's told me that diversity all know, and all of his other close friends and his family. I have only told my family, or whats left of it anyways, and also Tania and Evelyn and some of my old school friends. I really want to tell Lola and Chloe, we could be talking about flirting tips and other stuff and having a good laugh. I just hope this 'crush' Lola has on Perri is just some fangirl thing that will be over in a few days. Soon Chloe is asleep in my bed, so I close the curtains and tidy up a bit, putting our juices on my bedside table, putting the T.V volume really low, and putting our plates in the kitchen downstairs. Then I find Perri on his phone in the café, so I approach him and sit next to him. We talk about random things, but all the while, the fact that my bestfriend has a crush on my boyfriend is bugging me. Eventually, Ashley comes in and asks me if he can take Perri because they need to rehearse for the small group round tomorrow, "sure" I smile. As they walk off, I walk over to a small round table with an empty chair. I get my iPad and I facetime my brothers and sisters. They tell me they watched my solo (the regionals championships is recorded on T.V, dance channel)  and I tell them I miss them and love them. I always feel warm after talking to them. I then wonder off and find Ms.Kate in the dressing room on the phone to someone, she sounds really stressed. When she is finished, I ask her if everything is ok. She tells me it's nothing I need to worry about but thanks for asking. "Ok" I say, walking out. For some reason, I feel like I just want to do something to help someone. Let's see : Chloe is sleeping, Ms.Kate has to deal with something, Perri and some others are in the small group rehearsals. What to do? I suppose I could go to Lola...but she would probably just start talking about Perri. I go to our girls room, and see that Chloe is still sleeping, Tania and Evelyn are sat at the window sill talking whilst drinking champagne and looking out at the view of the london skyline. It's quite dark in the room so I put the fairy lights on. I then make my way through random piles of clothes and bags and accessories to get to the full length mirror, where I grab a stool and my big box of makeup from underneath my bed and start applying. I do it really well, then I brush my hair out and leave it all out, except for two space buns. Then I decide to take some selfies, and I post my best one onto my instagram page, which has a staggering 117 million followers. Immediatley I start getting likes and comments, which makes me happy. I am just about to go join Evelyn and Tania to chat, when we hear all too familiar voices screaming their heads off at eachother...Ike and blondie. We all sort of roll our eyes before running out to watch this commotion. Perri, Ashley, Terry, Alfie and James are all standing watching, Lola is also their watching. They are just screaming, when all of a sudden, Ike lunges at her and starts punching her. Immediatley, Ashley and Terry quickly grab him back, scolding him, and Lola goes up to him and screams "YOU DON'T HIT A GIRL" in his face, then Terry tells her she isn't being helpful and she runs into our room, embarrased. I go to blondie because she is on the floor, and everyones just watching her. I hold out my hand and pull her up. Her nose is bleeding, so I quickly send Tania to get dry tissues. Then, all of a sudden, Ms.Kate appears, "whats going on" she says, panicked. We know we could all get in serious trouble for this, so I quickly shove blondie into our room, and Terry and Ashley let go of Ike and they all just stand there smiling. "Ariana who was that you just shoved in their" she asks.  Ms.Kate dosen't know that Ike bought his girlfriend to the hotel. "Umm... I didn't...I mean it was...Evelyn" I say loudly, so she can hear me from inside our room and get the message not to come out. Then Tania comes running back with the tissues, and Ms.Kate asks who they are for. "Oh, they are for"she begins. "for me" I interrupt. I look back at her and wink. She nods in understanding. "Um, yeah they are for Ariana...she..um..." "I accidentally dropped a glass of water, and I need to wipe it up" I say. "Hmmm...ok" she says, walking back to wherever she came from. I roll my eyes and grab Tania by the arm and shove her back in our room. I tell Ike that they need to sort out whatever is going on between them, or it could get us all in some big trouble. Ashley and Terry nod in agreement and head back to rehearsing along with Perri Jamie and Alfie. Lola goes back to the café and I go back to the girls room. Chloe has woken up now, and is sitting on my bed still, with Tania sitting next to her holding a lot of tissues. Blondie is on a stool and Evelyn is shoving the tissues hard on blondies nose, purposefully hurting her, whilst ranting about how annoying her and Ike are. Blondie pushes her away and starts having some fit. I shove Evelyn out of the way and she goes and sits on her bed. I grab another couple of tissues from Tania, kneel down before blondie and start gently dabbing the blood away from her nose. Whilst I am doing so, the other girls watch boredly, and blondie stops her fit. When I am done I throw all the tissues away. "So where am I going to sleep" blondie says. "What?" me and Tania say in unison. "Well, you don't expect me to go back and sleep with him, after he has just hit me?" she says. "Well there is no space for you to sleep hear" Chloe points out. "Nonsense, I will just sleep head to toe with one of yous, you all have double beds don't be selfish." she said. "Selfish? SELFISH? your the one that could have got is kicked out and" "Evelyn calm down dude" I say to her. "She can share with Lola" Tania says. "Cool, what ones her bed?" blondie asks. We all point to the one nearest our en-suite bathroom. She props herself onto it and goes on her phone.

*I am walking around, I see my mum and dad fighting, I try to run to them, but when I reach them they disappear. I turn around and see my brothers and sister, when I reach them they disappear. I turn around and see Perri, holding out his arms. I start running to jump into them, but all of a sudden, he disappears, and I am falling in mid air. As I fall, I can see him again, but he is with Lola, and they are talking and laughing...then I see her reaching up and kissing him...*

I jump awake, and I am out of breath. I am relieved when I realise it was just a nightmare. But maybe it was more then that...maybe it was a vision into what is to come... no. I need to stop over reacting.