Part 9, What Are You Waiting For?

I woke up feeling amazing inside. I was so happy. I facetime my siblings, and they were having fun at our cousins house which is great. As I was brushing my teeth, I wonder what is next for Perri and I. I mean, we have gotten to know eachother, we have confessed that we like eachother, we have chemistry when we dance, he helped me through my parents divorce. we have held hands, we have been on a date, and I have kissed him on the cheek, so what now? Do we kiss on the lips next? Or do we go on another date? Or do we just carry on like nothing happened. I have never liked anyone the way I like Perri, I wonder if he is ready to move on to the next level? I change into my 'mom jeans' and a black crop top with a leather jacket, and I wear my high heel ankle boots. I manage to look really cute/rock chick. I leave my hair how it was yesterday, I just brush it. I grab a breakfast bar and gulp it down with some milk. Then I grab my gym bag and my keys and phone and I head to the studio. I am there with only two other people. Chloe and Lola. Great, how awkward was this going to be? I changed and put my gym bag away in my locker. I am wearing my pink vest top with grey lines on the straps, and my floral shorts. I start to stretch and warm up. Then Lola comes up to me and taps me on the shoulder. "Listen, Ariana, we need to talk" she says in a sassy tone. I can't be asked to deal with her, so I let her just rant on and on about whatever... "I can't believe you took my position,blah blah blah, I can't believe you are just moving on like this,blah blah, was i never your bestfriend,blah blah blah blah, your a stuck up bitch and i hate you ,blah blah" I just carry on stetching. "So have you not got anything to say" she said with her annoying voice. "Yeah" I say turning to her. "I'm tryna stretch, so if you don't mind..." I say, implying that I really didn't listen to a single word she said. She seems to be serious, so now I'm confused as to wether she is being childish or I am just growing up, I mean... we are 20, and she hasn't acted like this for all the time I have known her.

Lola P.O.V

I can't believe Ariana. Why does she not seem bothered? what else has she got to worry about apart from me?

Ariana P.O.V

I see Perri walk in and I give him a quick hug. We practice our duet together for a bit in studio 2, Ashley said he wants to see it again and make comments. When he comes in we show it to him, and he suggests we add a bit more hip hop, so me and Perri work on it for a while again with the added hip hop, and when we show it to Ashley he is really pleased and asks us to join everyone in studio 1.

Ms.Kate P.O.V

"So dancers, tomorrow we are going to be heading to the 02 arena where the regionals championships will be held this year" I announce to the dancers. "Tomorrow all the teams will be travelling down to London, but since we already live here or are here, we are going to all have dinner together and then head down at 5:00pm, sound good?" Yes they reply. "Now Ariana, could you fetch the costumes from Frankie in the reception?" "sure" Ariana says jogging off to reception.

Ariana P.O.V

I go into reception and Frankie isn't there, she must be in the toilet or something, so I just sign my signature for the delivery man and wheel the boxes of our costumes into studio 1. The rest of my team, gathers around as Ms.Kate takes over, opening the costumes. We look at our costumes, they look amazing. As Ms.Kate is assigning costumes to each person, I walk over to Perri. "So what do you think about the costumes" I ask. "Yeah they look great, i'm really excited" he says. Then Ms.Kate said "Ari, your costume" so i go and collect mine and my friends and I gush about it. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Perri looking at me, and I know he is wondering the same thing as me this morning. So, I take his hand and lead him to the locker room when everyone is distracted by the costumes. "Perri...are we in a relationship?" I ask him. "I have been thinking the same thing... I don't know, do you want to be?" he said, with hope in his eyes. "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to be" I say rolling my eyes a bit. "Is that a yes!"he says, excitedly. "Well, yeah... I mean, I really like you" I say. "I really like you too" he says giving me a hug.

Perri P.O.V

AHHHH, me and Ariana are in a relationship! My first ever relationship, this is mad! I'm her boyfriend AHHHHH and she is my girlfriend and I like her so much.

Ariana P.O.V

I am excited to start my new relationship with Perri.