Part 2, Just Dance

Ariana P.O.V

I head into studio 3, where Lola, Chloe and a few others are practicing. I look at Lola, she is an amazing dancer, and I could tell she was trying extra hard, she was obsessed with them and wanted to get in that front row. I took a spot in the corner of the room and started practicing my routine, including ariels, flips, turns, combining some hip hop in too since diversity are a hip hop group. I was happy with my routine. I look to the door and Ms.Kate tells us we have to be in studio 1 in 5 minutes. I go over my routine and then walk over to Lola. "Can you tell me if this ok" she asks, "sure" I say. Her routine is really good and I'm proud to see how serious she is taking this, she is usually quite cocky. We walk back to studio 1 together, and soon the auditions are taking place. Ashley, Perri and Jordan are at the front, Perri is holding a clipboard. The rest of diversity are sitting on the benches in the sidelines, and we all sit on the benches at the back. "Ok guys" Jordan shouts. "Settle down, first group is going to be Lola, James, Daniel, Evelyn and Tania. They all peformed their solos, and we all clapped for them. Ashley Perri and Jordan all looked impressed. "Second group" Perri says "Is going to be Alfie, Chloe, Noah, Josh and Ariana" "Yess Ariii" I heard Lola and some others say. The music started and everyone was doing so well. It was my turn, I had butterflies in my stomach but I was confident too. I danced so hard, making sure I was making all my junps high, my hip hop moves intense and my contemporary moves graceful. By the end I was out of breath, but I felt better when everyone clapped for me, and I was happy that Ashley Jordan and Perri looked really impressed. I walked back to Lola who gave me a hug. "Well done" she says handing me a water bottle. "Thanks" I say. "Ok guys, welldone, we are going to make our desicion, and we will let you know tomorrow" said Jordan. We all clapped for eachother and I went home.

At home I unpacked my things then took a shower. I played with my little sister, did some chores, helped my older brother cook some food and helped my younger brother with his homework. When we all sat down to eat I told them about my day, and they were all excited for me. When we finished I did the dishes and when my mum came home I made her food ready for her, she was really tired so she went to bed straight after eating. My younger brother went out to his friends house and said he is staying there for a bit. My older brother bought his friends round and they played videogames in the living room. I let my little sister come to my room while she drew pictures in her drawing book, but she fell asleep so I put her into her bed. I facetimed Lola and went to sleep. I hope I get a good position in the dance...