Chapter 25...

**Slight Mature Chapter**

I opened up the small note as quickly as I could. I sighed looking down at it, I already knew where she was before I even picked up the note to open it.

Aunt Ed,

I'm sorry for doing this but I have grown very fond of Fili and decided to go back to Erebor. I know I should not have run off like this, I don't care if you tell dad where I am. He will probably find out soon anyways if he doesn't already know I like the dwarf prince. Once again...I'm sorry.

Love, Lez

I sighed as I squeezed the letter to my chest. If I didn't go to get Lezarin Ardy would wake up a complete mess. I couldn't imagine what he would do if I told him she ran off to Erebor because she was in love with a dwarf. A part of me felt that he actually wouldn't really care but she was still his daughter and she was also still very young.

This felt familiar as I stood up. I decided to write Ardy up something real quick, it was a small lie. I told him I had to run an errand for the elves which he wasn't much of an elf lover either. I wasn't either, especially woodland elves but Tauriel changed that. After I left it next to him, I hurried to the stables. I got on the horse that I had ridden back to Dale that evening.

I rode and as I rode the large wall that once used to be the gates of Erebor approached. My heart was pounding, the cold wind hit my face but all I could feel was heat in my cheeks. I finally slowed my horse and galloped up to the large mass of rock, the rope was still hanging there blowing in the wind. I shivered and walked across the bridge. I took the rope in my hands and slowly walked up the wall. My feet slid a little but I made it to the top.

I began to walk a quietly as I could, I didn't want any dwarves to know that I was in the kingdom. So, I decided to take my shoes off and walk through the halls peeking around every corner. I stopped as I saw the King's Quarters, the door was slightly cracked with a stream of light coming out.

"Well, well, snuck into the castle have you?" I turned to see Thorin standing behind me. He held a slight smirk on his face.

"Really!?" I snapped in a whisper. I let out a sigh, "I'm trying to find my Goddaughter. She's with your nephew."

"Which one...Fili?"

"Yes Love, do you know where they went? Did you see them?"

Thorin shook his head, a door flew open to the right of his room. He quickly pushed me back, flush against the wall. I turned toward where the door had opened and Thorin slid his arms around my waist. Lots of giggling was happening. I peered around the column to see Fili kissing Lezarin. Thorin's arms were still wrapped around my waist. The two then quickly ran off down the hall but I didn't have the urge to run after Lezarin. I dropped my shoes letting my fingers glide over Thorin's hands, my hands were shaking.

"I'll get them," He whispered.

"No, you should rest. You're tired." I pulled away from him. "Give me your hand..." My voice quivered, I felt Thorin's large hand slide into mine. I slowly pulled him to his room, pushing the door open. The large fireplace was lit and flickering, even though the room now held an odd smell it brought back old memories. I heard the large door shut and quickly turned back to Thorin.

He slid his hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss. It was a very deep, passionate kiss that made my whole body tingle. I suddenly pulled away gripping the fur on his robe. "Stay with me Ed...just for tonight?" I began to shake my head.

"I need to get Lezarin," I said and pushed my lips to his one more time. My want for Thorin only became worse, so I pushed off his robe. He swiftly picked me up off of my feet, placing me on the bed. We didn't even care to strip off our clothes because It had been so long since we had been this close to one another. Thorin leaned over me, pushing my skirts up.

"You are not making much of an effort..." He whispered.

"Keep going..."

It took my breath away once Thorin was inside of me. I slid my hand on his cheek as his hips moved against me. He leaned down and kissed me, he moaned against my lips. My hand slid into his hair as he made love to me. His hand moved down my thigh. His touches and kisses were soft against my skin. He acted as if I was something fragile, almost like I was the king's jewel. I completely forgot what I had really come to Erebor for, all I know is Thorin was all I wanted right now.