Chapter 26...

A/N: Sorry it's been so long, I've been getting a lot of  'please update' so I thought I would write up my chapter and give it to you all...enjoy.

My eyes popped open, I blinked a few times before realizing I was in a warm bed instead of on a bed roll made of hay. I sat up quickly, my long brown hair flying everywhere. Thorin stood there in only a pair of trousers. They were untied revealing the patch of hair at his pelvis. He was pacing back and forth looking at a book. "Thorin, have you seen me niece this morning?" I asked. Thorin looked up from the book and over at me.

"No Love, I imagine she is still with Fili. Should I dress and go find her?" He shut the book and laid it on a small table which sat between two chairs in front of the fire. I flipped the covers off of myself and swung my feet out of the bed. Once I got up I pushed my dress down. Thorin was in front of me, he lightly placed his fingers under my chin tilting my head up. "I thought maybe it would be nice to make love to you properly Ed."

"Thorin, I did come here to get Lezarin, you told me I would be much safer in the ruins of Dale." I placed my hand on his hairy chest, this heart was beating at very fast rate.

"I'll let you go home after this Edlyn." Thorin's voice now fell to a whisper.

"You think I would much rather go back to Dale, than be with you Thorin...when you're sick? I never wanted to leave here in the first place. I never should have left your side 20 years ago and blamed your people for the fall of my city. I love your sister...your brother...father too...even your grandfather." He placed one hand ever so lightly on my face. The doors to Thorin's chamber flew open, Dwalin stood there.

"A little privacy would be nice!" Thorin yelled.

"I'm sorry, elves stand at our rampart...the bowman too." The conversation between Bard, Thranduil, and Bilbo quickly flashed into my mind. Thorin let out a sigh and quickly began to dress.

"Lass, these where in the hall." Dwalin winked, dropping my shoes in the doorway. Still the same Dwalin, he made me smile. I walked over stepping into my shoes. "You know Lass, when dwarves age nothing ever stops working. We're like rabbits in bed anyway."

"Dwalin hush..." My cheeks began to burn red.

"Come, walk with me." He said. I smiled and hooked my elbow with his.

"Have you seen Lezarin at all?" I asked.

"I have not..." I soon as he said it the doors of Fili's room opened. Lezarin's hair was a mess and she was only in her undergarments.

"Lezarin Aiya Schwam put your clothes on!" I snapped. "People can see your nipples through that gown!" Her face went completely red as she seen me, Fili also became embarrassed.

"Aunt Ed, I'm sorry...I didn't know you were here." She gulped and turned going back in Fili's room. He turned away to help her get her dress on.

"Seems as if your niece had a similar night to you." Dwalin said.

"I suspected that it would happen, it's fine. Plus, I trust Fili."

"He is a wonderful lad, just like his uncle Frerin." Dwalin and I made our way to the rampart. Halfway there Thorin began walking with us.

"My Queen, let us walk." Dwalin and I unhooked our arms. Thorin reached out toward me, as he took my hand he brought it to his lips. We slowly made our way to the rampart, Thorin had his hand interlocked with mine the whole time. I felt a lovely warmth throughout my body. Then my heart began to feel heavy thinking back to the conversation between Bilbo, Thranduil, and Bard.