|05|

Joana's POV

Me and Anne woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. 6:30 in the morning, no one deserves to wake up this early.

Last week's recording sessions were a blast! Not only did we get to know each other but we also tried recording new styles of music. Today we have to be at the studio by 8:30 to start dance practicing. I wonder how the new choreographers are like... The previous ones were pretty fun to be around.

"Anne, what are you going to put on?" – I asked. I never know what to dress.

"Nothing special really. Something dark, because I bet we'll be sweating a lot..." – she said while scanning through her closet.

I ended up putting on an oversized black sweatshirt with black adidas leggings and white shoes. But just to be sure I checked the other girls outfits.

Alexa had sport short's on and a tank top over her sports bra. Yeah, I'm definitely not going to wear something like that... Monica had one of our merch's sweatshirt: white with pink lettering saying "little beatz"; dark pink sweatpants and black shoes.

Rose was wearing a cropped orange sweatshirt with black sweatpants and Anne had an oversized dark blue sports jacket with black leggings.

I guess I'm fine to go.

We got to the studio 30 minutes earlier, so we went to check the place out and maybe meet the new choreographers.

We entered the room and only the choreographers were there.

"You're all late" – the woman said.

What?

"It's not even 8:30 yet!" – I said.

"Hey Missy, I'm not liking that attitude! You just earned yourself and your friends 50 push-ups!" – the guy said.

"You joking, right!?" – Alexa said and Monica gave her a death look.

"100, let's go!" – he said.

What the fuck is wrong with this new choreographers...

When the guys arrived they looked at us confused.

"You're late as well! 150 push-ups" – the guy said.

Austin was about to open his mouth to talk when I interrupted him.

"Do not answer!"

"Ah, we see someone already learned her lesson! You girls can stop, except the blonde one. She needs to work on that attitude." – the woman said and Alexa gave her a death look – "Hurry up boys!"

"Simon, really wants this tour to be perfect, Jeez..." – I whispered on Anne's hear.

"Did I just saw you telling secrets to your friend? Did your mom not tell you how rude that is?"

"I'm sorry, sir!"

"Hm... Well, we already lost loads of time. I'm Steve and this is Alexandra and we're your new choreographers."

And you're a pain in the ass.

"Since you're all here, I thought you should start by rehearsing duets and solos. We brought some people to help us since you're so many." Alexandra said.

I could literally see Rose turning pale with just the thought of dancing with a guy. I wanted to laugh so badly, but Alexandra was staring right at me. This bound to be funny.

Some people entered the room and we were divided in little groups. I love dancing so this shouldn't be too hurtful.

(...)