|21|

rose.marie

liked by brandon_arreaga, jackgilinsky and 746,838 others

rose.marie: wanted to come in here and thank everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes ❤️ i love y'all more than anything, thanks for sticking with us

view all 7,537 comments

Narrator's POV

It was finally friday night and the girls' house was frenetic as Anne and Alexa were getting ready for their dates.

"Anne stop moving you'll ruin it!" – Monica said, trying to get the poor nervous girl to stop, so she could do her makeup.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I haven't been to a real date in a long time" – she said fixing her posture on the chair and checking herself in the mirror.

"It's gonna be fine, don't worry" – Joana said looking at her through the mirror.

"Have you figured out what you're wearing yet?" – Rose asked while looking through the girls closet.

"I have a few options, but I'm not sure what look I'm going for yet."

"I need to know so I can finish your makeup." – Monica said, finally happy with the base she got going on on Anne's face.

"Damn, good thing Nick and I are only going to the beach. I couldn't deal if I had to get all glam'd up right now. I do need you guys' help choosing a bikini" – Alexa, who was still in her pj's from the nap she had earlier, said.

"Oh, I got it! You know that black one piece you have?" – Anne suggested.

"I do like that one, has a nice v cut to it... But ain't it to cheeky?"

"That's the point" – Joana winked – "Just use it with denim high waisted shorts and it's a go!"

"Good!" – she said before leaving to her own room to go get dressed.

"Wait for me, I'll give you moral support" – Rose said and left too.

"Cmon now, show us your options!" – Joana said and Anne got up to show them the fits she had in mind.

The first option was a v neck satin orange cami slip dress with strappy lace up black high heels.

"Cute! Show us the other ones" – Monica said clapping her hands.

The second option was an off the shoulder bodycon velvet black dress, a burgundy choker with a white pearl in it and the same heels.

"Ooff they both look so good!" – Joana said feeling indecisive.

"I like the orange vibe better, but I'm living for the second outfit..." – Monica thought.

"What if you do orange eye makeup and keep the second outfit minus the chocker?" – Joana suggested. – "I'm pretty sure I have an orange silk choker that would replace it just fine."