|10|

Anne's POV

Ugh, thank God is Friday! This past 2 weeks have been super hectic with all the recording and the dancing lessons.

I guess we have to work harder and put our heads in place if we want to be ready for tour in 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days.

Yes, I've been counting! I can't even begin to explain nor show how excited I am for this tour.

Seeing the fans on the internet, tweeting them and making little appearances on their group chats it's fun, but being able to see them in real life and hug them and thank them in person for all the love and support will be surreal.

I open my eyes to see Joana still sleeping. Look at her, all peaceful...

What is happening to me?

Am I getting ahead of myself?
Maybe I am, but... I don't know, I'm confused, it just felt good. It felt right at the moment.

Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting my feelings.

I need to figure things out.

It was really cute of Nick to take his time to help me out yesterday... Wasn't quite expecting that.

I stretch myself one more time before getting out of bed and making my way to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stripped of my pajamas and underwear and stepped into the shower.

Turning on the hot water, I settled under the water with a deep sight, running my hands through my hair.

What have I gotten myself into...

I poured some shampoo on my head and started washing my hair, massaging my scalp.

I guess all that is left to do is to think of a way to be sure.

(...)

After getting off the shower I dried my body and hair with a towel and then brushed my teeth and hair.

I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way back to my bedroom.

"You woke up early." – stretching her body as she said so.

"Yeah" – I simply said, making my way to my closet.

"You've been oddly quiet lately..." – she said, sitting down.

"Have I?" – I said, searching my closet for something to wear.

"Yes... Are you still jealous of that thing with Edwin? I told you it was nothing..."

"No, I'm not! Don't worry... I've been doing some thinking, that's it."

"Is it about tour?" – she said, getting out of her bed.

"Mostly" – I said, grabbing the perfect opportunity to lie and dismiss this subject.

"You don't have to be nervous babe, you're a badass!" – she said smacking my ass, before leaving the room.

There they are... the feels.
Shit.

I ended up dressing a pinkish ribbed square bodycon neck dress, with superstar adidas sneakers.