|20|

Zion's POV

As Ed, Nick and I were in the car on our way to the girls' house, I was putting up a master plan to get on Monica's good side. That girl be playing hard to get and that shit's driving me.

Everything I say she somehow finds a way to turn against me, so I have to come up with some fire comebacks to trap her.

Just the other day while Brandon, Austin and she were planning Rose's party I passed by and she gave me cold stares before I even opened my mouth.

"What are you doing here dreadhead?"

"I live here!" – I said in my defense – "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting your nails and hair done or sum?"

"Was that supposed to come out funny?" – she said eyeing me up and down.

I laughed – "Like what you see princess? We can take it upstairs..."

"Guys, Austin and I are still here." – Brandon said grossed out.

"I don't know when this fantasy of yours started, but maybe you should tell your tiny lil friend that it's just not happening..." – she said with an ironic baby voice, making my boys laugh.

I can't let her keep offending my masculinity like this. I never had to try more than twice to get on a girls good side.

Take Joana for example, the girl's already down on her knees waiting for me to call her. I know that for a fact, ever since my little game in the laser tag maze worked.

Perks of being me I guess...

Anyways, Rose is currently with Anne at the mall. She convinced her that she wanted to buy her something for her birthday so we could sneak in and prepare everything for her party.

As for Brandon and Austin, Monica managed to convince Rose's parents that Rose wasn't fine with them not being with her in her eighteenth birthday, so they quickly bought airplane tickets, and they went to the airport to pick them up.

When we got there, I rang the doorbell and Monica opened the door for us, automatically throwing on us a bunch of decor items.

"Get to work boys! There's a lot to do!" – She said rushing us in.

"Bossy, like it" – I smirked.

"Keep your dick inside your pants Kuwonu" – Joana said, clearly jealous.

"Jelly much?" – I asked, rising one of my eyebrows.

"Like I have reasons to" – she said before disappearing into the kitchen.

Nick went to help Alexa hang some pictures and presents around and Monica told Edwin to write down on some heart shaped chalk boards birthday wishes she asked fans to send in.

As for me...

"Zion, don't just stand there looking!" – she yelled.

"What do you want me to do then beautiful?" – I said approaching her.

"You and Joana can go pick up Rose's cake and some entries at the pastry shop" – she said pushing past me.

"I'd rather help here on the house...I don't feel like going out" – Joana said.

"Too bad I don't care, hurry up! The food doesn't come by itself..." – She said before picking up the phone that was ringing.

"Hello? Yes, I've already sent someone to pick it up!" – she said and shoo'd us out of the house.