Chapter 18 : Plan B

The Stranger's POV

Another screw went loose and fell to the ground. I growled, picking it up,"Where's that screw driver...?" I found it on my desk and tightened the screw back in my head. I looked in the mirror. My right eye was destroyed by that Cup-kid, and ever since then, I've been falling apart. I sighed, laying deeply into my bed.
"What am I supposed to do now?" I groaned, rubbing my aching head. Then, a thought came to me: How did the Devil do it?
"Hm... let's see..." I said to myself. I recalled the memories as best as I could. "It started when King Dice sold his soul to Dev, and Dev spared his life. He raised him himself and through it, they fell in love...hm..."
I bit my bottom lip,"Maybe true love does have something to do with this, plus the innocence part."
I sat up,"Well, I can't try it on Cuphead. I already took advantage of him. So his innocence is gone..." Then it came to me. "Mugman still has his innocence."
I jumped out of bed, cheering,"Eureka! I've got it! I'll do what Dev did! I'll take Mugman, force him to stay with me, and as I raise him, we'll fall in love! That way, when he's old enough, I can turn myself mortal! Ha, ha! It's genius!"
I threw my closet open and got re-dressed.

"Now this is gonna be fun."

(A/N)
I know this is a short chapter, but I'm taking a break from writing a chapter every single day, so they won't be as frequent. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I have a lot more plans up ahead, so stay tuned!

12/29/17