Prologue

Dripping in richness, Canto Bight housed some of the galaxy's richest people

Dripping in richness, Canto Bight housed some of the galaxy's richest people. Supporters of the Empire years ago, and now the First Order, they surrounded themselves in excessive gambling, fine wines, endless men and women to choose from to their heart's content. Though the planet had an ethereal beauty to it, the glitz of the riches claimed the land as its own. Forests were destroyed and animals were captured, bred, confined and forced to race, perform, and act upon the will of the inhabitants. Casinos, and sky scraping hotels, exquisite brothels and wineries took over what was once beautiful land.

On the surface it appeared to glitter with the rich, but deeper down the planet was riddled with poverty and slavery.

Calista sipped a bright pink drink, the carbonation tinkling her throat and giving her a warm feeling throughout her whole body. Standing next to some rich bloke who was throwing away cash on a game of Dice, she took in her surroundings. Music played in the background, with the hum of voices overpowering one another all around. Cheers and shouting ensued as games were won and lost.

The older fellow beside her finished his game, and then he draped his arm around Calista's shoulder. She knew this was the sign, the sign that it was her turn to make his night worth every penny. Finishing her pink champagne, she placed the tall-stemmed glass on the rim of the Dice Table, and then followed the rich man's guidance.

In the elevator he got close, his cologne strong but earthy -a modest choice for an older man, a fine selection if she were to comment, but of course she wouldn't. Their lips collided, and she kissed back with fire and force, ensuring that this man -what was his name again?- got every last penny he paid for. She was to make him feel like she was entirely devoted to him, and then she would never see him again. Occasionally she had repeat customers, but she nipped those in the bud to prevent attachment. Having been at this game for a long time, she knew when things were going to be dangerous, when a man or woman thought they had bought her outright, instead of just for a few hours, or an evening.

The elevator opened up to his own penthouse, lavish bouquets of flowers spread out throughout the room, making it smell like a garden. Crystal chandeliers hung every ten feet along the length of the room. Huge windows overlooked the race track below, where he could make bets from his own suite, instead of down in the stands where the lesser folk sat and watched.

Calista spotted the bed, and she pushed him down; his tie and button up shirt were dishevelled from their romp in the elevator. She stood back, her heels making her half a foot taller than she actually was. Sliding off her long jacket, she bore only lingerie that made the eyes of all her client's bulge from their sockets. It was no different with this client, she'd been doing this a long time, and she knew what made every man and woman tick.

Her tongue darted out and dampened her pale pink lips, and she ran her fingers through her wavy blonde locks. The tousled look always captivated her clients, teased them, made them spend more money and tip her better.

For a few hours it seemed like lust, for others it could even feel like love, for she was that convincing.

But at the end of it all, it was always about the money. 

 This story is based prior to Episode VII, but may eventually connect with VII and VIII

 This story is based prior to Episode VII, but may eventually connect with VII and VIII. Comment your thoughts, click that little star if you liked it! Yes, my character is a sex worker, and so this story will hit the Mature rating.